Order Swapping [Archive]

Interested. Let me know.

Giving up two Ather 450X pre order IDs. One is eligible for CE and open for payment right now. Please DM me today or I’ll cancel both tomorrow. Order IDs 20560, 45058.

1 Like

Order opened for payment and your from which city

From Bengaluru

Hi. I plan to give away my 450X Series 1 pre-order with Order ID 244xx as my existing 450 meets my needs. Please let me know if someone is interested.

1 Like

Hey…i really loved the series1. Anyone interested in giving away their booking or planning to cancel can please transfer the booking to me. Please get in touch with me

Contact

Hi All,

This is arvind from Chennai and I had booked 450x space grey in feb nd I wanna buy 450x series 1 black,is there anyone booked 450x series 1 black nd wanna exchange to space grey. Please let me know

You can contact anyone above who is giving up their Series 1. Order exchange between different cities and states is possible.

1 Like

Anyone wants to swap order for a series 1 450x, Mine is open for payment Order ID : 221xx. I am not looking for an upgrade from 450 now. DM me.

1 Like

How much days will take for swapping order id @abhishek.balaji

My Series 1 Payment window is open and also up for grab ! i am letting go of this… Interested ? then PM me ASAP

Cannot agree more to what crispypoppadom has mentioned. The 450 which is coupled with the comprehensive Ather One plan, in my case for all of 3 years as i am on lease, is a really good offer to let go off… Clearly it is mounting to a unnecessary upgrade that proves to be too expensive too. Will wait to make a decision to hold on to the current 450 or upgrade to something else at the end of the lease period(another year + to go). So was a quick decision to make to let go of the Series 1 order… it is up for grab if someone wants, else will cancel anyway.

1 Like

Hi guys I want to swap my order. currently I’m not in a position to buy. payment gateway is opened. if any one is interested let me now.

Chennai ya bro

Bangalore bro

Hello !! is it a series 1 !? If yes then i am interested

Hello Ganesh !!! I want it !! would be very kind of you if you could transfer it to me !!

Yes mine is series 1

1 Like

Hi guys me to cancelling my order if anybody wants ping me . Frustrated with customer care team not proper response and action no reply this way if they treat people not fair actually .

1 Like

Pre-Order no 22693 (ordered on 8th Jan 2020) is up for payment. Eligible for Series-1. Location - Bangalore. I wish to give it away to somebody in the forum or cancel the booking. If anyone is interested, kindly PM to me.

2 Likes

Looks like many existing 450 owners are canceling/swapping 450x orders as the payment window opens.

Main reasons for this (in my opinion):

1. 450x saw a huge price increase (+40%) compared to 450.
  2. 450x has only seen marginal range improvement of just 10km compared to 450.
  3. Major issues reported in 450 like no center stand, mirror design, belt noise, seat positioning (others can confirm) are not rectified in the 450x.

Almost all 450 owners pre-ordered 450x before the price announcement. It will be interesting feedback for Ather to see what were the expectations of current owners and reasons for cancelations.

10 Likes