Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi is it still available I would like to swap

Yes it is. Let me DM my phone number

Have you looked at the Lease option for the 450x?

Do original orders get priority over swap orders in terms of delivery?

1 Like

Not really. the following will be the checklist that Ather will follow.

1. Payment window open?
  2. Full payment made?
  3. Stock available?
  4. Deliver vehicle.

Previously deliveries would mostly follow the order ID. But that won’t happen in future

3 Likes

Yes I need a clarification in that. The service lite for 3 years is calculated as (800*12)+18%gst = 11328

Why it is not calculated as (2400*3)+18gst = 8496

Because anyways they include 3 years service why it is not calculated yearly and instead it is done quarterly.

@abhishek.balaji please clarify.

It will be the same amount irrespective of the calculation method. 4 quarters per year.

It should be (4*800 * 3) + 18%gst = 11,328.

Hey all, long time.

I have a S1 order, payment window is open, let me know if any one needs it. I am not going ahead. Location : Bangalore. DM me

1 Like

The one u mentioned is quarterly. If calculated yearly per year the cost is 2400 +gst as per ather.So for 3 yrs it is 8496 including gst. Please check the below forum.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/everything-we-announced-at-the-450x-virtual-open-house/10152/12

Hey there is a math error in calculation while calculating for quarterly you are calculating for 4quarters, but while calculating for years you are only considering 3 quarters(2400) it has to be (3200).

If you go for yearly, it’s 2,400 for entire years versus 3,200. It’s priced that way so that anyone paying annually would get further discount versus paying quarterly. Look at the thread link provided in the Vignesh’s previous reply. It has clear breakdown.

Guys don’t swap order other than chennai and Bangalore! If you swap then you’re locked. So before swapping, ask customer care clearly “when my city payment will open” and if your so patient then proceed. But no clear instructions on swapping procedures and everyday new things…send this, send that like that. I’m facing problems - it’s just adress change…why so difficult I dont understanda Ather team still needs to grow to satisfy customer.

1 Like

Noted that but I replied so because the comparison done is wrong quarterly payment versus yearly payment. If payment made on quarterly basis then calculation is done at quarterly basis even we take it for year(i.e; 4 times a year)

I have done intercity change and it may take upto 7 working days for city transfer bro. They would ask aadhar card and other details just to check the service feasibility. Be cool everything will be completed smoothly.:blush:. I feel they have grown a long way with good customer support.

Your not faced any problems that’s why. in my case they have to grow still.

1 Like

May be !!! Please give them a week time surely they will complete it.

I was hoping for price reduction for Ather 450x :slight_smile: . Also I dont see much hardware upgrade(shocks, seat, mirror, stand etc) between 450 and 450X with 70-80 K more after exchanging my 450 is not worth upgrading. I am planning to cancel my order, if any interested DM me, my order id is 23317 from Bangalore.

2 Likes

Quite a good software update actually. I heard the dash is really good. You have to upgrade for the series 1 design and the warp mode.

Almost 9 days still confusion going on and asking me send mails update etc …still in problems

Hello All, I am giving away my S1 with order # 21201. Payment is open. Location Bangalore. If anyone is interested, kindly DM me. I currently own 450 for more than a year now and I’m happy with it :slightly_smiling_face: