Order Swapping [Archive]

I am willing to sell my 450X CE at ₹2500. I live in Bengaluru. DM me if you’re interested!! First to come, first to serve!

2 Likes

Folks - I am in need of CE (Series 1) by Nov 20th and going by my order id, I don’t think that is likely. I would like to swap it to an earlier order in Chennai. If anyone is willing to swap theirs with mine (CE eligible), please DM me.

I am looking (preferring) for a swap as it has way less process involved.

1 Like

Let me begin with conveying my heartfelt thanks to my buddy @arvind_nair. This man(obviously Mrs. Arvind also), are very passionate about sustainable living. They plan their daily schedule to keep everything environment friendly. It starts from avoiding of single use plastics.

He is strenuously following Ather since its inception and I think he if one of the very few to get the 450 during its first phase of delivery. Since then, he fell in love with Ather and he just couldn’t stop talking about 450 and about this forum.

Just like he said, his priority agenda is EV convert, but not just that, it is Ather :wink: I was in dilemma, choosing my perfect EV. He guided me, whenever I stuck with my purchase decision. Now I am here. All thanks to him. He pull me in to this community by transferring his CE. And now, I am equivalent excited about the 450x CE.

16 Likes

I am ready to swap my CE please reach out to me if any one interested

3 Likes

I have messaged you on DM.

Anyone willing to exchange the normal one (450X) with the collectors edition ?

I mean… i want a collectors edition… i have the booking for the normal one… !! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I stay in mumbai… i have the normal 450x pre ordered… i want the collectors edition… please anyone interested dm meh or contact me

I really like the 450X collecters edition and want to get my dad one, but I’m not eligible. Any eligible folk here who aren’t interested in getting it? Could I please buy the pre-order from you instead?

1 Like

Collector Edition reservation holder here. Looking to sell it at the pre order price. Location - Bangalore. DMs open.

1 Like

CE ordered here too!! I want to sell it at the the pre order price of 2500₹. Please DM if interested

Hi, What is transfer? Is it opting out of series 1? I am not eligible to get series 1, but I would love to have it. @abhishek.balaji Can you allot me series 1 if somebody opts out of it and is available.

It is like if someone donot want to get the vehicle then they can transfer it to others if they wish to do so soly by their willingness. They have to write to CS with details of whom the order to be transfered. It may take max 7days for this process

1 Like

Hi, Can you transfer it to me please.

if it’s still available I’m willing to take it as soon as possible

1 Like

Still giving it away?

Selling*

He was selling his CE order for a price, not sure if he got a buyer.

Hi guys what is the possibility to get collectors edition . If Anybody cancelling tell me I can transfer it . Admin give me the solution . Didn’t know about collectors edition when I was booking .

Summary

pls ping me iam ready - whatsapp

If still available ping me

I am ready to give off my CE edition and order number is somewhere around 20k. if any one is interested, please DM

1 Like

Ya I’m interested, do reply. How to contact you?

I have collector series 1. Anybody interested DM me.

Hi reply bro iam ready to swapping your order .