On Road Experience

Got my 450 on Sunday, the experience has been amazing!!
Already close to 50 people have enquired about it on road. Everyone is so curious :joy:

So, @Abhishek you have a new competitor in terms of the amount of riding! I would be taking it to work everyday, total commute to and fro is 70kms. So let’s see, you already have 2000kms headstart :smile:

Will update on my experience at least once a week.

I did have an issue with the home charging point but that was a minor issue. The ground wire was not connected properly. It is fixed now and everything is working as expected

By the way, Ather should send us some goodies for the amount of marketing we are doing everyday. what do you guys think :rofl:

FAQs by fellow commuters everyday:

1. Electric??
  2. Kitna deti hai?
  3. How much is the cost?
  4. Where is the showroom?
  5. What is the range with one full charge?
  6. How much electricity would it be taking to charge fully?
  7. How long does it take to charge fully?
  8. Is it fast?

I have been answering these questions for approximately 50 people until today :smile:

By the way…my answer to the last question has been… “Watch me go…wheeeeeeeeeeeee”

Where is my Ather Owner badge? :thinking:

11 Likes

u will find it here

https://forum.atherenergy.com/groups/Ather_Owner

1 Like

Some dumb guy riding Apache RR310 asked me if this was 450cc. I said yes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

hello Ather gang

bought this yesterday

i know this is little of topic but i went there on my Ather flight 6947 carried it back along with 10kg wood pellets

5 Likes

:slight_smile: 450cc!

2 Likes

Congrats @asokang28 … Wish you a great wheeeeeeeeeeeeing experience :slight_smile:

ROFL!! You should have simply said that the scooter has an invisible cryogenic engine, which uses liquid hydrogen as a fuel which one can easily make at home by simply putting water in to the compartment under the seat (you should point your figure and slightly animated) and dropping the live and neutral wire from a socket. Man I want to meet that guy!!

7 Likes

Wer did u buy this… Wats t cost??

1 Like

I donot know the village name

u can type in google as Bluematch Clean Cooking Assembly Unit it is about 20km away from hoskote toll gate

6k is the cost

i first saw this about a year ago in earthday event in feb 18’

https://bluematch.com/

it is basically an NGO helping rural people - with this Stove they help people get rid of fumes and smoke from firewood

4 Likes

Now my expected range is eco is less than power mode, 58 in power and 56 in eco mode :slight_smile: looks like some issue with the backend data.

1 Like

tadaaaaa

sorry for bad sound but video is decent

11 Likes

I just met an aged gentlemen near TC Palya signal in an Ather 450 on Sunday afternoon on 24/2/18 and spoke to him, forgot to remember the flight number! Does anyone belong to this side of Bangalore who has purchased the vehicle and ya he was telling me that they booked the vehicle in June 2018…! TIA
RGT

1 Like

with the previous video fun (flight sound) part is missing

so figured a way today to capture it while recording video

so one more
raw video with max sound

softened audio-edited

landing is with regen breaking

5 Likes

Folks, how is the actual noise level when you ride the scooter? Seeing the video posted above, and I can see myself getting a headache very very quickly.

2 Likes

placed mic really closer to the motor (just to make sure to capture the sound)

reduce the volume

sorry

listen to second link

3 Likes

Regen part is lovely to hear…

2 Likes

I saw this beauty at Reva University.
There are two in the university she said…
Made my day😊

4 Likes

Dude. Overtaking that Swift from the left with a barricade on the sidewall looked outright dangerous. Ride safe, stay safe.

6 Likes

i will

sorry to bother you guys

I’ll not do/post such next time

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting Experience on the flight today - a bike was following me for about 2 km and then he asked all the standard questions on charging time, distance, public charging points (no questions on performance or speed). He mentioned the flight has an impressive performance in addition to great sporty looks. Also said that it sounded like a metro train and appears to be performing like a metro with good pick up and wheee…

10 Likes