On Road Experience

BEST VEHICLES IN ONE PIC First two are the best in ev segment, and the third is the best in ICE segment.

2 Likes

I don’t think both options work at same time. Is it work?

u r right

it didn’t

so is the video

1 Like

It’s clearly displayed on screen Not Charging

1 Like

I always had this question in my mind but never got to try this. Thanks for this Video @Abhishek . I think it should be made possible in the public grid points. May not be an issue now but will help in future as more and more EVs in general and Athers in specific run on the roads.

1 Like

Hi Pratul I am also facing similar issue. How do you reset the dashboard in order to function?

Press ‘Rear+Front Brakes+Start Button’ - all together for Hard Reset

Thanks Rajesh it worked!

1 Like

My Nimbus 450 is a high miles hero.

2 Likes

54 days, 2000kms.
So 37kms a day, I don’t know about other houses but in my home, average daily is only 10-15kms.

1 Like

Thanks Rajesh.

I might have accidentally did this once, and the console rebooted.

in kolar now

ride details not updated

dash board
81min
70.9km

3 Likes

@harshadpatel9 @ayanahmedhussain @jssprasanna @crispypoppadom
I just learned a new thing today…the mirror is 360° rotatable…just because it’s over tighten we are feeling it can only be rotated in one angle… Means you can keep the stud at any position and rotate the mirror body 360°…

5 Likes

Isn’t that how it always was? :smile: Kudos on figuring it out though!

1 Like

Hey, if it was…then what was the issue you guys facing :smile:
And why @Abhishek had to keep his mirrors all the way down :man_shrugging:

Maybe I misunderstood you, but despite the mirrors turning 360 degrees, I can only see vehicles diagonally behind me and not far behind me, or even right behind me.

I can turn the mirror to see vehicles far behind me, but the mirror angles downward, so I can maybe see the road/wheels of vehicles far behind. I can’t see vehicles diagonally behind,

If I turn it the opposite way (which is what it is set to currently) I can see vehicles diagonally behind me (eg. If they were about to overtake) but I can’t see far behind because my shoulder is seen. This is also a higher view.

4 Likes

yesterday have been to delivery event and our friend @rjaswant (future owner) had a doubt how would our flight perform on steep roads, also he gave me map cordinates (near laggere bridge)

but i was disappointed as i have been to much steeper places - also the last bend of nandihills is much steeper

2 Likes

You met with all kinds of crazy 2 wheeler riders there.
Out Ather can easily overcome that slope.
Why do people have no lane discipline in Bangalore?? Any idea?

1 Like

there are no lanes - only roads

discipline - dont ask me

but still we manage to commute together

I stay in Mahalakshmipuram. Its pretty close to Laggere bridge. Our locality is full of seep streets. Not comparable to Nandi hills Of course. But its got the most ups and downs in Bangalore. I do travel in that Laggere main road once or twice a month. Its gonna be interesting to see how Ather will perform on such roads. Will do a detailed review once I get my bike.

1 Like