On Road Experience

Can’t we solve it by ourselves, like restarting or shutting down the ather?

1 Like

I have done it all. Vehicle OTA with 4.1.4 has the fix for these M017 and M019 bugs. But still haven’t received yet.

Currently running on 4.1.2.

Whee back on road today. A ride to bank near my workplace and back home. Loved the ride and felt great as I peeped into a petrol station only to fill nitrogen and a few asked questions on how much “mileage” this gives and the charging time. Yes, it is still a head turner and will continue to do so. Waiting for resumption of office so that more heads will turn on the roads.

3 Likes

Last sync 76% of battery… And

After 21 days shutdown ,

Scooter having 63% battery …

Feeling happy to have such a great Ather 450…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

1000 crossed today. After lockdown 550kms in 11 days

5 Likes

Hi, @abhishek.balaji Today I saw one ather 450 from majestic to magadi road went at 5:30pm…

In this scooter in place of number plate written GO GREEN with green colour plate no RTO Number

Am confused it’s possible to take delivery without RTO number and we can ride without RTO number…

I could not able to take photo bcoz of rain

1 Like

It’s not possible to take delivery without RTO registration. The user must have removed their license plates. For the Ather 450, riding with a helmet, valid license and registration are mandatory according to local laws.

3 Likes

I seen this one before and it is ILLEGAL!.

If the owner is on this forum, I urge you to put the original plates back and follow the law.

Ather will not deliver a vehicle without a registration number unless you specifically Ask for it eg. You plan to get a fancy registration number or plan to register in another state.

However a valid registration is required to operate the vehicle.

2 Likes

Even in this case, a temporary registration is still mandatory.

1 Like

You might have seen some other vehicle that is sleek, so you mistook that as ather , as most of the electric vehicles are sleek, Low power electric vehicles will have such go green written on their number plates, it might not be ather

1 Like

No, he’s right. I’ve seen the same 450 parked in Shantinagar multiple times last year. Assuming he is one of the earlier owners before the HSRP plate was introduced. I guess he’s just counting on the cops to be uninformed.

2 Likes

Yes , I had taken Temporary RTO no

It’s Ather 450 only…

Owner was around average age is 48 to 51 years. I followed that Ather from Mysuru bank signal to Okalipuram signal. From that signal we diverged to 2 routes - I went towards Rajajinagar and he went towards Magadi road…

So there is no confusion.

There is a kik kik kik kik sound coming while riding recently. Dont see an option to attach the audio recording. Is there any place to share such attachments for others to check if anyone’s faced a similar issue? And this is not related to riding in rains. Happens while dry as well :frowning:

You can upload on YouTube/Soundcloud and share the link. More importantly, have you reported this to Customer Service? Sending them the audio clip would also help diagnose the issue faster.

1 Like

Today it was more pronounced. Have not been using the vehicle regularly lately. Will upload and also report shortly.

2 Likes

Same problem am facing. Reported to CC . Suggested to clean belt with water wash. But problem not solved. Still sound is coming …

After lockdown taking scooter for service …

Here’s the link:

@bharath5408 does it sound like this?

1 Like

Do you hear it only when you stop accelerating? And never hear it while accelerating?

1 Like

Its present while accelerating too unfortunately :frowning: The clip was recorded while cruising at 20s…

1 Like

When zero acceleration it can be clearly heard

2 Likes