On Road Experience

@raghav.srinivasan
@foo7803

Accelerated very slowly from start.
Was cruising at 50-60 KMPH all the time.
Best result till date :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It was done in Airport Road
So average speed is high…

kms time (mins)
11.1 33
6.9 20
16.8 37
6.9 12
18.3 39
Total 60 141

This was my ride yesterday - I had to go to the kids school near Sarjpura, and normally I’d go there on the car. Decided to “fuel up” the Ather and ride that instead.

The entire journey was on Sport mode and speeds were high where possible, but generally not above 70 (I feel the rear tire is useless and does not match the strong brakes).

The standard prediction shown on my bike when fully charged is 55 kms. I rode 60 kms yesterday and it changed to “ride” mode about 3 kms before the end of the day’s riding. So I could have ridden about 57 in “Sport” mode and another 10 in “Ride” mode - making the range about 67kms for me in real world conditions.

4 Likes

Anybody travelled in hennuru main road, I saw one around 4pm today near SBI Bank…
Anyone??

Hey I’ll join you for this. Been there a couple of times on the Ather, but want to try a single round trip from Old Airport.

Sunday works? I have to be at work on Saturday.

I have a couple of things to test. BIAL has a Electric car charger in the parking. Need to confirm that this is a 5/15A socket.

If it is Sunday morning, then I will bring my Nimbus along…

sure
any day

1 Like

added to checklist

s join

1 Like

Soaking in the summer showers

16 Likes

Yes, I too heard different sound. Guess it is due to sand rubbing against belt? Not sure. But this morning (when dried), sound is normal.

Yesterday I had a quick check with Ather Service person(Mr.Sudhir), as per his comments belt noise will be there until 4k KM after that belt gets adjust and reduce the noise level…Also he told due to dust sitting on the rubber it’s obvious to get the noise sound rubbing.

1 Like

I too feel/hear an extra vibration from the belt once I hit speeds of 60+ which I dont remember being there before. Could be because of the sand around the belt drives. Will try cleaning the belt and see if things improve.

Is anyone facing problem in setting the mirrors as they don’t have vertical movement but only lateral movement?

+1 for this problem.

Me also…

I experienced the vibration and extra noise while acceleration around 17-20 kmph. Above and below this range the sound was normal.

I have the same problem. ATHER team took my bike last weekend. The problem seems to still be there. But the vibration and sound has reduced

Yup. Everybody has this issue. I keep the stalk up high. But I can’t see far behind only immediately behind if they’re trying to overtake.