On Road Experience

Let me know if it’s solved. I was under the impression that it’s inherent. If it’s really an issue and is solved in your case, I’ll get mine checked too as it’s exactly the same as what you’ve described.

2 Likes

+1

@ather.team is working on dark mode. We are waiting.

1 Like

Just for clarification of a small doubt, if the vehicle is towed down and taken by traffic police, is it possible to track the location of the vehicle? Because the computer isn’t turned on by key to update or to sync it’s data or location

1 Like

Good Question. If the ather is on sleep mode (not shutdown from dashboard), it should show the current location.

1 Like

Ather Rally

:motor_scooter:

Rally video-3

Rally video-2

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Accessories

Actually I have booked Ather.

Expecting delivery in May sometime. I am indeed excited to own an electric bike next month. Having said that , I also have a couple of questions n need answers from the reliable sources

My riding distance everyday is from Yelahanka to Bellandur which is 65-70 km to n fro .

Will the charge be sufficient for this trip .

It is mentioned that one time charge will last for 75km

But does it hold good In traffic conditions , when the bike lies idle from morning to evening.

I will have no energy to wait and keep it for charging in between if it gets discharged.

Is it possible to test ride this distance for a day and then decide ?

1 Like

Dear all,
Today I saw there is change in the predicted range…Check and verify how much it’s increased

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your waiting is worth enough… Be patient. There might be delay due to FAME 2…

You will be able to reach two and fro easily even in traffic condition. But driving EV is bit different, you will have to get used to it if are to reach this distance.

Just sharing my range to boost your interest.

10 Likes

@Shreyas Can you confirm at what odo reading the predictive analytics kicks in?. I don’t see any change in my predicted range yet.

Unless of course my driving isn’t that optimal and the system feels what is see is what I should get.

1 Like

The mileage is dependent on multiple factors like distance, speed, driving techniques, laden weight and the route.

At an average of 40-45kmph I have achieved a range of close to 80kms with minimal climbing up flyovers or underpasses, no rapid acceleration or deceleration and use of Regen (reverse throttling) wherever possible to slow dow. The vehicle instead of engaging the brakes. This was with a laden weight of 100kgs.

There are others with 100+ kms as predicted range due to variations in the attributes that I have mentioned.

One thing I always tell myself when range anxiety kicks in is that there are 3 fast chargers enroute in my daily route, so in the worst case I find myself in the lower end of battery charge I can always stop by and spend 20 mins buying grocery - lo behold, in that 20mins I would have charged up 20kms worth of battery range which is more than enough for my trip.

5 Likes

Same here. I don’t see any change in the predicted range.

Hey,

We fixed a bug yesterday which was causing the predicted range not to update correctly. You should see the predicted range update (provided that the number is different from what you already have) when your next ride card gets populated.

2 Likes

Hey Rajesh, did you get the first service call where they would have tightened the belt? Why i ask is i have crossed 2000Kms, but am just not sure how to stretch the range. Adding fuel to fire, i see that the range actually dropped after the belt tightening. Ofcourse the Vehicle became smoother and i am enjoying the drive better now, but for the range. My predicted range currently is R:S::75:65. i see based on the Odo, i am able to run about 60~65 Kms in both Modes(Ride & Sport)

Anyway, i am really happy for you seeing that your 100+ is seemingly remaining so and it was not a target that you achieved by riding very conservatively(top speed 53). My riding style too has not been aggressive, gradual acceleration, lavish use of regen(when available), no hard breaking(always gradual in speed reduction in-turn facilitating the regen) @Ather.Team, when do you propose to share personalized reports from the data collected so far… any plans?

My range also got updated and glad to see going 79 km from 53. Km.

My range is updated but recent rides is not.
@Ather.Team, what’s going on!!

In ride statistics predicted range has increased. But recent rides r lost. Can u please clarify?

Mine too got upgraded and my range now showing 88 from 65.

1 Like

Looks like a bug. Lost data for morning ride, the evening one shows up now.

And, predictive analytics kicked in.

Prediction shows 82/71, but while charging it show same 65KM for 100%.

Did anyone see higher number of KM in dashboard.

Saad