Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Yes. With the description, I also presume that way.

One more thing is that they’re promising the ‘FutureFactory’ to be carbon-negative. Many are going forward with carbon neutrality. But, if Ola can pull off a carbon-negative factory, it will certainly attract a few (or more) eyeballs for sure

3 Likes

4 Likes

Surely they have managed to create a huge hype about the bike. Fingers crossed, I hope they deliver.

1 Like

If they do, it’ll disrupt the whole market!

7 Likes

Wow, commercials & teasers coming much early than we thought

1 Like

And I thought Ather leans a lot on it’s Sidestand! The scooter looks really nice TBH. Looks like Eva is wearing Black

Namma Bengaluru looks so beautiful without all the traffic! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Lockdown effect!!?

1 Like

Guy in the yellow shirt at 0:45 was a bit much overacting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They might have some or a single screw mechanism to keep it secure but it a thief really wants it then it’s just a screwdriver away

1 Like

Yes​:joy::joy::joy: Trying to save money by getting it done by some engineers there and the ceo himself,we all know how costly advertising is!!

Wow. They’re really hyping it up now. If they keep their specs and promises I think most people in their 40s - 50s would definitely buy it. But people in their 20s would still go for a scooter that looks much much better. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ather better fix the annoying bugs with their software quickly. I am sitting right on the edge. If Ola gets it right, I am done with Ather. Well, may be I will stay for their fast chargers. :grinning:

4 Likes

Looks like ola scooters have no pillion footrest

2 Likes

Not all 40s-50s people will be interested,yes the design,seat size and vehicle size are no where close to ather but based on the range I’ll consider it too because on weekends I can do a round trip of 105-110 kms(chunchunkate and talakadu) without going at low speeds as it has 150kms of range and at a good price around 1.1-1.2 lac and with ather I have to search for a place to charge maybe twice

2 Likes

Range given is at the speed of 20km/hr

Each battery gives 80km mileage * 3 = 240 km

I am considering 150kms for the same reason,the usable battery of ather 450x is 2.6kwh and Ig of this will be around 3.2 kWh and thus a 0.6kwh and the motor is less powerful than ather thus higher efficiency both combined together can get 150kms range in eco mode for sure Around 70-80 kms should be the range in sports mode

1 Like

Looks like the angle of the screen can be adjusted unlike the AppScooter :thinking:

2 Likes

Have seen today, Ola electric scooter riding on Bangalore roads. So launch might be soon.

4 Likes

With those speeds, it looks like ARAI mileage testing. No wonder we get 100, 150, 240kms range certifications.

5 Likes