Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Can you please explain the reason for such hatred bro ?

1 Like

I used to love Ather and I booked 450x last month but their style of working forced me to hate them.Right from the booking they are committing false promise regarding Delivery and its been more than 1 month I am still waiting for delivery.customer care executives every time tells a new story.Ather is the only automotive company effected by Lock down.I took delivery of Kia Seltos during lockdown but Ather is still crying that we are effected by lockdown and can not deliver at time,what we can do we are lazy,liar and ineffective people and make excuse every time.

3 Likes

Bro I waited for 6 months for my ather 450 delivery. They are new to market and they have some challenges. Brands like KIA have a larger footprint. The wait will be really worthy once when you get your hands on 450X. Just chill, Ather is far better than other two wheeler brands. Not sure if any other brand has a similar forum like this. BEST WISHES for your 450X bro.

5 Likes

If this is the case, then, there should always have been delays, and problems like these for everyone, but prior to second wave of covid, I would say the whole process was hassle free, I had got my vehicle delivered in 14 days, after payment. Since they are not a big brand, they were more affected by the pandemic compared to other automotive companies.

1 Like

I have no problem with delayed delivery as this scooter will be used on weekends only and that too only for grocery shopping etc.I have problem with false commitment and almost no communication from their end.And if they can not handle delivery then they should not open new showroom/experience center.

2 Likes

Bro, but others would not force to make you full payment, telling you that vehicles are ready in their ITPL warehouse.

After pre booking, ideally they should not ask the customer to make full payment unless the scooter is ready to be delivered.

1 Like

Issues do crop up people, but you guys should think that lockdown or some things are not in Ather hands. Also, no one are forcing people to take ather. As far as we see they are trying as no company wants this like take the money before hand and do not handover the bikes. So, please have patience or again pre book when the bike is ready for delivery and see with your own eyes. I did the same. pre booked and paid after I selected my ather as I don’t want to wait!

2 Likes

Who rides at that speed? :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

Relax buddy. I had experience similar delays after I made my payment. Just sit tight, you won’t regret your purchase (except a few annoying software bugs :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

need to see how the app based key less entry works

@abhishek.balaji can it be made possible in the 450X with an OTA

1 Like

That will be so cool. But Ather, please don’t do that. You will just mess up more with more bugs. :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I hope they don’t put up chargers in shady places like the ones Ather have in Mulund, Laxmi mills, etc Also, we don’t want FC every 4 damn kms. We should encourage/ push people to charge at HOME. Plus, we shouldn’t have too much detour before reaching our destinations. And, we need FC along the highways AND roads leading to the highways. Not next every “pan or chai ki dukaan…” Okay, rant over. Peace :v:

2 Likes

Bro just shared for information

Do you know which battery they’re using

Seen in Google search lithium ferrous phosphate

If LFP they can give at affordable prices

1 Like

Pre-orders have begun

2 Likes

There are some glitches with preorders. Not able to order as of now.

Edit: Issue resolved. Able to reserve now.

1 Like

will this be the same scooter that eventually they will use of Ola cab? like Rapido?

1 Like

They specifically said that they will not sell Ola electric scooters for fleet purposes. It will be only to customers.

2 Likes

OTP wasn’t working. Later that set right. Not payment receipt to email is not working. Home delivery of the scooter is nice. But…“Where are the specs?!”

4 Likes

I got the Invoice with the order ID and amount to email.

I did not get email of order ID and amount.