Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Ather does suffer from thermal issues but solves it with the fan on board the scooter. So it resolves itself without affecting the ride.

1 Like

Head Bang GIFs | Tenor

How is that Thermal problem, if it isn’t a problem? If you have a PC and your CPU cooler does its job do you say that your PC is overheating?

1 Like

I was sarcastic. If CPU overheats and cooler manages we don’t even notice it.

2 Likes

One Guy have No Power to Stand but He wants 100s of Oi Fs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ola increased price of S1 pro by 10,000 ex-showroom. Now priced at 1,99,549 without any subsidies and 1,39,999 with FAME-II subsidy.

1 Like

Any idea/ updates on Ola fast chargers. Has anyone seen one around? Anyone used it? :blush:

3 Likes

A quick question

How many times can a individual opt for fame 2 subsidy ?

Is it a one time thing ??

1 Like

Yes only one time per Aadhar.

3 Likes

Ola has installed few chargers, seen in youtube videos although none of them are active. In the video itself they’re charging Ola using Ather Grid :joy:

3 Likes

Once for 2 wheeler and once for 4 wheeler

Oof publicity

1 Like

Hmm seems like no one really bought that hyped gerua colour anyways :thinking:

1 Like

They eat food in our Hone and Do Trouble to us end of the day :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah , Ather Grids are their Fast Charger :rofl:

2 Likes

I would suggest you going through forum rules ones and complete the @A-bot bot tips and reply functions

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @a-bot display help.

This is actually great marketing with little cost and great timing just before the weekend. Many people have already started rides to achieve this. I think by today or tomorrow more than 10 people will easily achieve a 200+ km range.

Few examples whose rides are in progress:

145 km travelled with 50% charge:

150 km traveled with 67% charge:

100 km travelled with 43% charge:

5 Likes

Frankly, I don’t see the point in gifting another scooter when they already have one. But it is great to see it is possible to reach 200km with 135km dashboard range. Another example that proves riding efficiently will improve range for EVs in general.

3 Likes

I mean who does not like a new scooter for free? Scooters can be used by everyone in the family right? If they announce a Rs 1 lakh cash prize that looks silly. But a new scooter is a definitely great marketing idea. It’s also achievable by most people. Just need patience and good riding conditions (highway, start very early in the day to avoid traffic, ride at constant speeds, etc…).

Honestly, there is no magic wand for range. The bigger the battery, the higher the range at similar speeds and riding conditions. Features like cruise control make it easy for everyone to get a higher range, but without cruise control also, people who are accustomed to EV riding can achieve it.

One sad thing is there are thousands of videos on EVs on Youtube by mainstream media and regular YouTubers but no one did an actual range test comparison between Ather, Ola, Chetak, and iQube with similar riding conditions and speeds. I am sure that gets more clicks than all the clickbait videos for these YouTubers.

6 Likes

Those 10 could be the scooters which were given to Netherlands embassy in India

4 Likes