• lag free navigation
  • real time traffic
  • volume control
  • cruise control

Move OS 2 has got me jealous…! Hahaha

1 Like

I agree, the first 3 points really useful if Ather has those

3 Likes

Unless they fix life threatening bugs like the reverse mode bug, rest of those features don’t appeal much more than the importance of safe ride.

1 Like

What’s the use of this features when it can’t even climb a hilly incline, a top rated cycle climbs faster than ola :joy:. I agree it’s futuristic but not much practical because of the bump in the foot rest area and the boot cannot fit a full face helmet, ohh… come on, i dont want two ola helmets inside the boot. I want to keep one full size helmet. The boot is mostly used to keep helmet in it rather than loading groceries in the boot.

1 Like

True… I agree But what a wonderful opportunity for Ather to offer us some really nice features. Especially 2:

• longer range model
  • better dashboard :blush:
3 Likes

Anything more for @chethanchandrashekar

4 Likes

What would he do of another Ola? :joy:

1 Like

What else can i do😭 I have already beaten the ola’s true range. In my opinion true range is just a number which is given by testing in ideal conditions. It all depends on the battery capacity and weight of the scooter. Weight of the scooter matter’s a lot, now if ola’s battery pack is used in a 60-70kg scooter, it can do 300+km. Our Ather’s battery pack is also bigggg but it’s limited (which is good). Now Obviously ola’s battery pack is bigger than Ather, so it can do 200+.

Ohh come on, how can they give a scooter free if he had crossed the IDC range. Going more than IDC range is doable but what’s the proof that he really went 202km in a single charge and… i really doubt that he has done 200km. I don’t know to how much extent does ola has cloud storage of rides to show the proof but a scooter for freeeee…:exploding_head: i still can’t believe it.

I am happy with the T-shirt which Ather gave me with lots of love :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Usually 10 year old kids throw tantrums like this. Can’t do anything about it :joy:

1 Like

Ather does suffer from thermal issues but solves it with the fan on board the scooter. So it resolves itself without affecting the ride.

1 Like

Head Bang GIFs | Tenor

How is that Thermal problem, if it isn’t a problem? If you have a PC and your CPU cooler does its job do you say that your PC is overheating?

I was sarcastic. If CPU overheats and cooler manages we don’t even notice it.

1 Like

One Guy have No Power to Stand but He wants 100s of Woif :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ola increased price of S1 pro by 10,000 ex-showroom. Now priced at 1,99,549 without any subsidies and 1,39,999 with FAME-II subsidy.

1 Like

Any idea/ updates on Ola fast chargers. Has anyone seen one around? Anyone used it? :blush:

2 Likes

A quick question

How many times can a individual opt for fame 2 subsidy ?

Is it a one time thing ??

1 Like

Yes only one time per Aadhar.

2 Likes

Ola has installed few chargers, seen in youtube videos although none of them are active. In the video itself they’re charging Ola using Ather Grid :joy:

2 Likes