Activa till it dies…

5 Likes

The person has never tried Ather

3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

OLA is Honking its issues out aloud…

1 Like

People are posting their issues with the scooter’s photo but with Ather Grid :joy:

Another new bug in their exhausting bug list

3 Likes

And yes this is real, the breaking of front suspension or wheel. There is quality issue.

2 Likes

The entire thread on this tweet is interesting to read. Looks like discontentment is brewing quite significantly now?

2 Likes

Getting too ahead of themselves

2 Likes

What the…, @tarun please start charging them atleast, with only limited grids and now ola is blocking them?

2 Likes

It’s funny to see tweets on the topic of Ola Electric where people are advising each other to use Ather Grid points since they are free!

Agreed, the plug point usage should be made chargeable. Ather can keep the charging free for its owners, and charge those who use the plug point. I understand this idea of supporting the EV ecosystem, but considering we are at a point where Ather owners are suffering, I think it’s time for the company to take a stand on this matter…

9 Likes

Yes. Might still let it run for a while but def not as long as Ather owners now.

8 Likes

Yes please! If people complain, just stick this ‘network’ map on the flap on the charging socket :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Need to Print these and stick them on the ola scooter if I see them charging at Grid points, the hate is gonna grow-and I love it :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Though haven’t used any fast charging for a long time for any vehicle but subsidised charging for Ather owners with other EVs? :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Simply promising and adding grid points in India map like sticker, will not gonna work.

I don’t know that how much charging points of ola will be installed across India but there’s a long way to match Ather’s grid. :heart:

Our Ather’s charging infrastructure is grown very much and is increasing day by day.

Edit:-

A year back our Ather’s charging infrastructure was improving and now it has really improved a lot.

This is the photo of Ather grid points across India, a year back.

7 Likes

Let’s never forget that the marketing geniuses in that company had a brainwave and committed to installing charging points in PoK too, according to the map.

2 Likes

Is it possible to charge at a grid while someone else is using the normal 15A plug?

3 Likes

No, the system currently does not allow. It has been requested many times but something in the charger allows only one, either a plug or grid to work at one time

4 Likes