Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

According to ola ceo interview according to this website even Ather suffer from thermal issues in warp mode how can it be true

2 Likes

It appears the OLA electric ceo is claiming thermal runaway issue in Ather through this pluginindia channel.

3 Likes

@tarun A false statement can damage the brand reputation your legal team should look into this QnA section they are claiming Ather has thermal issues…

Not Thermal runaway, thermal throttling

1 Like

It was a blunder to answer like that. Seeing what Ola does in media that’s hardly surprising

3 Likes

Such a shame, instead of accepting flaws, he would blame the competition.

3 Likes

It’s a waste of good time and energy to argue against such claims

30 Likes

It does have thermal throttling issues. Not sure if this is only in the 450s, but check the thread on motor temperature. Happens with no warning on dashboard and the motor reduces to 10% of it’s normal pickup.

3 Likes

No, there isn’t, personally i have never been in those conditions but have ridden the scooter in exterme Chennai heat for longer durations reaching the motor temps to atleast 110c even in those temps I did not feel lag or throttle issues. Maybe fan issues are there

3 Likes

That’s good! Just mine and Suraj’s scooter then. I hope they fix it.

3 Likes

Scooter is made for India and sustains 44 deg with off roading capability

2 Likes
1 Like

OK, Am jealous now. Why? Here:

• better dashboard
  • lag free navigation
  • real time traffic
  • volume control
  • cruise control

Move OS 2 has got me jealous…! Hahaha

1 Like

I agree, the first 3 points really useful if Ather has those

3 Likes

Unless they fix life threatening bugs like the reverse mode bug, rest of those features don’t appeal much more than the importance of safe ride.

1 Like

What’s the use of this features when it can’t even climb a hilly incline, a top rated cycle climbs faster than ola :joy:. I agree it’s futuristic but not much practical because of the bump in the foot rest area and the boot cannot fit a full face helmet, ohh… come on, i dont want two ola helmets inside the boot. I want to keep one full size helmet. The boot is mostly used to keep helmet in it rather than loading groceries in the boot.

1 Like

True… I agree But what a wonderful opportunity for Ather to offer us some really nice features. Especially 2:

• longer range model
  • better dashboard :blush:
4 Likes

Anything more for @chethanchandrashekar

5 Likes

What would he do of another Ola? :joy:

1 Like

What else can i do😭 I have already beaten the ola’s true range. In my opinion true range is just a number which is given by testing in ideal conditions. It all depends on the battery capacity and weight of the scooter. Weight of the scooter matter’s a lot, now if ola’s battery pack is used in a 60-70kg scooter, it can do 300+km. Our Ather’s battery pack is also bigggg but it’s limited (which is good). Now Obviously ola’s battery pack is bigger than Ather, so it can do 200+.

Ohh come on, how can they give a scooter free if he had crossed the IDC range. Going more than IDC range is doable but what’s the proof that he really went 202km in a single charge and… i really doubt that he has done 200km. I don’t know to how much extent does ola has cloud storage of rides to show the proof but a scooter for freeeee…:exploding_head: i still can’t believe it.

I am happy with the T-shirt which Ather gave me with lots of love :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Usually 10 year old kids throw tantrums like this. Can’t do anything about it :joy:

1 Like