Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Please be cautious, it is very dangerous due to life threatening bugs

4 Likes

This is where I say

I Choose Life GIFs | Tenor

Meh . Just a few hundred faulty scooters of 10000’s sold right? Jab aside , glad Ola is in india. In US they would’ve been sued for millions.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Oben Rorr

Coz it is off topic

1 Like
2 Likes

OLA has come up with an answer and it is clear that the twitter user is having a false claim

5 Likes

I don’t know how truth the statement is and how it accurately depicts the situation but what I find strange in statment is the braking part. Yes the front and rear brake can come into play together but how does regen also work with the same thing? Isn’t it only supposed to work when you twist the throttle. And why would someone twist the throttle while emergency braking too?

7 Likes

AFAIK, Ola doesn’t have a manual regen. it relies on the momentum of the vehicle and also there’s the accelerator cut-off when brakes are touched

4 Likes
2 Likes

For a second I thought this was OLA Forum. :joy:

Good to know there are some good feedbacks of Ola users, enjoy your scooter.

1 Like

Seems here the user has bought ola scooter and still following Ather forum, nice !

May be this is the platform for the user to share his ola scooter experience as there is none for ola yet !!

3 Likes

okay, let’s hear the exact same term after a year of ownership.

2 Likes
5 Likes

My friends: What’s happening to Ola?

Me: I donno.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very interesting. Might stir up a discussion on Ather’s use as well

3 Likes

Ola Electric factory tour video (General assembly, battery pack assembly, chassis, welding, paint shop,…): As of now 1/3rd of the building structure is completed. Currently, it can produce up to 1000 scooters per day on a single assembly line. The annual capacity is 2 million units with 3 lines. The factory will have a final capacity of 10 million units. Currently, it has 60 autonomous robots and will be increased to 600 at full capacity. Each battery pack has 224 of NCM 2170 cells from LG Chem.

2 Likes

Funny It says it can isolate in 100 microseconds to a single cell before thermal runaway. I wonder how that scooter caught fire, That is a stupid statement, they are just doing damage control. If a cell does thermal runaway there is NO STOPPING it will ignite and will take the whole pack with it. There need to be proper BMS before the thermal runaway happens.

6 Likes

Frankly, given Ola and the co-founder’s obsession with messaging, branding and marketing, this is not a very surprising discovery. A good read nonetheless…

4 Likes