Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Carrying forward the same assumption, the first 3 digits may very well be milliseconds

2 Likes

The factory will be fully operational from June 2022. Before the second wave, it was expected that the factory’s first phase would be finished by June 2021. They missed that mark

https://yourstory.com/2021/03/bhavish-aggarwal-ola-electric-worlds-largest-factory-two-wheelers/amp

Love how @hemanth.anand, @prasathvishnu did the analysis,I completely didn’t notice this at all. In general I feel many ather enthusiasts are quite tech-savy,smart,fast,(nothing to do with the decision of buying a 450x​:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:)

3 Likes

@hemanth.anand @prasathvishnu @sibiharsha

This checks out with my booking as well

OET - MMM - SS - MM - HH - DD - MM - YY - ABC123

OET - Ola electric MMM - milliseconds SS- seconds MM- minutes HH- Hours (24 format) DD - Date MM - Month YY- year ABC123 - sequence

My booking time was 7:21 pm and sequence was XSC457 8:43 pm. XOF959 WNS(update time and number) Any other order id update

If they made 1 Lakh bookings in 24 hours and started from AAA000 They started from evening 5pm. So its random or they started from reverse from ZZZ999. With more samples we can find it out.

1,75,76,000 unique order id possible

Or maybe they have reserved some sequence starting with Z and Y started only with X

5 Likes

Ab OLA Electric ko milegi RAFTAR

1 Like

That price is too premium for me :exploding_head:

Can someone explain this?

Watch the video in the tweet🙂

1 Like

Ather owner feels sub 1 lakh price is premium… you must be joking right?

1 Like

Inside Ola’s Future Factory at Pochampalli Sipcot (2 weeks old Pic)

1 Like

Unless they have another plant that’s going to temporarily supply the scooter, next year mid or later is my best guess for start of deliveries.

1 Like

I too believe the same. If they have a small plant, they may produce & sell close to 500 scooters until this plant is ready.

Those 500 are like samples to help spread of news and keep up the hype for some time.

1 Like

Your guess is actually tight, deliveries are gonna start April 22’

2 Likes

actually they have already started production. yesterday a photo had come saying they have produced their first scooter.

1 Like

as @prasathvishnu said they might have a small unit for sample production purposes, but the real production from the actual factory is not possible in 2021. They might sell the vehicles produced in that small unit for time being to keep the hype up.

2 Likes

It’s most likely that Ola might have just hand-assembled the parts at the new factory for today’s purpose.

At the same time, it’s not impossible to start the production at the new factory sometime this year. They may not able to achieve high volume production but limited volumes can be done. Tesla was able to start the production of Model 3 in Shanghai in just 10 months from the groundbreaking ceremony. With proper planning and supervision, it’s not difficult to complete automobile factories in less than a year. For 2 wheelers, it’s much easier than cars.

We can see robots in the background in today’s images. So, machinery installation might have started.

1 Like

S1:

• 0-40 in 3.6 seconds
  • Top Speed of 90 km
  • Range of 121 km (IDC range)
  • Normal & Sport Mode
  • 5 colors options
  • Rs. 99,999 inclusive of FAME Subsidy (Additional State Subsidies not considered)

S1 Pro:

• Top Speed of 115 km
  • Range of 181 km (IDC range)
  • Normal, Sport & Hyper Mode
  • 10 colors options
  • Rs. 129,999 inclusive of FAME Subsidy (Additional State Subsidies not considered)

Order / Delivery: Order begins by September 8 Delivery begins by October

Features Revealed:

• 0-40 in 3 seconds
  • 0.60 in 5 seconds
  • To Speed of 115 km
  • 181 km Range (IDE range)
  • 3 Modes - Normal, Sport, Hyper
  • 8.5 kW of Peak Power
  • 3.92 kWh Battery capacity
  • 0-100% charge in 6 hours with 750W Portable Home Charger
  • 0-50% in 18 mins with Ola Hyper Charger
  • Front & Rear Disc Brakes
  • Front Monoshock Absorbers
  • Reverse Mode
  • Hill Hold (to avoid going down from slopy areas)
  • Cruise Control
  • Keyless Unlock (Proximity Unlock)
  • Large Bootspace (Capacity not revealed)

Dashboard Features:

• Move OS
  • 7 inch screen touch screen display
  • Octa Core Processor 3 GB RAM
  • 4G LTE
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Built-in Speakers
  • Voice Control / AI Speech Recognition (Hey Ola)
  • Accept / Reject calls
  • Fully Native maps with real-time traffic & turn-by-turn navigation (works offline)

Security Features:

• Live Location Tracking
  • Time Fencing
  • Geo Fencing
  • Speed Limit
  • Mode Restriction

App Features:

• Battery & Health Alerts
  • Appointment for service
  • Control basic features for lock & unlock

Others:

• Moods - Sound and dashboard themes (similar to Watch faces)
  • Customised Dashboard with support for widgets
  • Rider Profile

Remaining To be updated later

13 Likes

OLA Scotter prices

S1-99,999

S1 pro-1,29,999

4 Likes

They’ve got the pricing right - no doubts about that!.

9 Likes

Let’s see how Ather responds to Ola’s offering. Is their any way they can upgrade the warp mode to increase the top speed?

5 Likes