Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

Ather we need 115km top speed

4 Likes

Huge competition to ather with far more features compared to the 450 plus and x line ups. Let’s see what simple energy is bringing at 4pm today. Fingers crossed.

Increase in range would be better compared to top speed. I feel current top speed from ather is more than enough bro.

6 Likes

With 3.92kwhr battery the real world range will be 100+ KM for sure…but need to know the usable battery capacity…

2 Likes

Today, I lost the FREEDOM to brag about my S1 :zipper_mouth_face:

Design of Ola Scooter looks sh*t though

8 Likes

Except the design everything is better then our ather thts for sure I guess :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Almost all the specifications are upgraded over the original Etergo. Battery capacity is now 3.9 kWh vs 3.465 kWh. The motor now has 8.5 KW peak power vs 6 KW earlier. The home charger is now 750W vs 600W.

S1 has similar specs to 450x and is priced much cheaper. S1 Pro has much better specs but is priced almost the same as 450 plus.

5 Likes

Here are a few screen grabs!

1 Like

It definitely undercut Ather, but I think they’re are just kinda overcompensating with the features. Let’s see

2 Likes

450+ got cheaper because of the new additional subsidy. Else it’s 1.5L sadly with lesser features compared to Ola.

Wake me up when Ather seriously starts talking about their software. Now lots of things can’t be ignored stating that it needs approval from govt and other non sense.

It’s high time now. If they don’t acknowledge they are behind in terms of tech in which they thought they’re the leaders then it is going to be wrapped up soon. Ather’s Hardware is capable enough to add tons of feature which they don’t even want to talk about.

The best thing about Ola is that they’ll bring what they promised on road in few months they won’t take 1 year after launch to bring product on road and they won’t say “soon”

17 Likes

Also adding these as they swept across the screen before we could blink.

6 Likes

@tarun can we now expect a greater top speed? It’s like when u buy a Ferrari you dont bother about the mileage but only speed. Can Ather now get most desired upgrade? Looks wise i and everyone knows you got it right and OLA cant beat that. Wifi connectivity etc all other features are tempting.

I am sure you dont want an OLA overtaking the 450x :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

how about carrying the battery for charging? is it still there?

2 Likes

Honestly speaking, I am sold. OLA S1 Pro is coming to my garage for sure.

12 Likes

If S1 Pro is as efficient as Ather 450, we can get real world range of 120-130 kms.

4 Likes

Also adding these two for comparison.

4 Likes

I totally agree we paid a primium price tag of 1.6+ for the 450x I really wish if u guys could increase the top speed of the Scotter I’m not willing to see a ola Scotter just passing next to me in the near future. it would be great if u guys could do something about the performance. @tarun @abhishek.balaji

4 Likes

S1 has a 2.98 kWh battery (450x - 2.9kWh) as per Autocarpro.

I strongly believe this is gonna hurt Activas, Jupiters, etc… not just 450x. Really hope that Ather has some contingency plans for the competition’s sake.

4 Likes

the moment you realise that you have to come to Ather community to know about Ola… :wink:

7 Likes

Yea man.

@abhishek.balaji we are gonna see some new listings on the Preowner 450s or 450x topic soon. Dont wanna see that day considering our love for Ather and my S1.

Do something guys. Till now NTorqs we’re overtaking us and now an OLA?? Noway man…

We have faith that Ather is gonna come back with a strong reply…indirectly this OLA man was taunting Ather. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: