Nov 15 free subscription

Didn’t get any update on app and also display… are we really gonna get free subscription without any further delay?

3 Likes

They are very slowly moving

3 Likes

Even I checked now. The subscription is still not active.

2 Likes

The team is working on activating it for everyone, do hold on for a few hours. We’ll notify when it’s been activated.

8 Likes

Still shows " Active subscription is required to enable connected features.

Contact Support for more details".

Please dont give free things to users.

If you do "do things right on time.

I think the code deployment is not done yet. Ather user will wait (θ‿θ)

8 Likes

I’d suggest you don’t harbour such enthusiasm and expectations, because you’re bound to be disappointed. A majority of owners here would gladly agree with me. Last I remember unsubscribing from Connect services was after the 1st month of ownership in January. Sync issues were as frequent as day and night. And they still are now.

To anyone, before flagging me for ‘inappropriate comments’, I’d suggest you check my profile for comments and posts back then. Sync issues have never been fixed. Ride statistics are a lost cause already.

8 Likes

Yes just now activated. Mine

4 Likes

For me still not activated.

4 Likes

It’s being done in batches, should be activated for everyone today itself.

5 Likes

Mine’s working thank you

1 Like

Already daily ride logs stopped working since Saturday for subscribers

4 Likes

Right after buying scooter we are waiting for promised feature and bugfree software experience.do we have any option other tahn waiting ? Of you people will not change your attitude then you have to wait for someone even for showroom visit.wakeup

3 Likes

The day is almost over. When a date is committed, we assume starting from 12 midnight the plan is open for everyone. But, when it comes to Ather, it seems different. Ather gives more reasons and points for people to talk negative… Disappointed :frowning:

3 Likes

i too have not received the free subscription yet :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve got maps and stuff working on scooter but the app isn’t active yet. It still asks to buy a subscription. Everyone wait as @abhishek.balaji already said it’s been getting activated in batches.

1 Like

On my scooter navigation is not working

2 Likes

Look at ola man. How many days the promises are postponded. Compare to them Ather is ok for me. For most of the people plan is activated only for few it’s not activated. May be check your vehicle it connect to the map service but not app.

3 Likes

For me it’s activated in bike but not in phone.

1 Like

Still navigation is not working on my scooter

2 Likes

Not updated in app plus it says turn off incognito mode to use maps and navigation on my 450x can so map option is open but its not loading anything

4 Likes