Nov 15 free subscription

Would you please extend my subscription,

1 Like

Still says I need to subscribe on mobile app…

2 Likes

Morning I checked my scooter still navigation not working

1 Like

3 Likes

Same to me. I have series 1 . Got maps working in scooter. Received email from ather like yours. But not working mobile app

1 Like

I got the mail yesterday late night. Checked the app and I could see the Pro features. :+1:

1 Like

Frequently app is not sync… It’s not showing charging status, etc n boot is not opening as well

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji when will I get the refund of my subscription fee?

2 Likes

It will take a couple of weeks to get the credits in your account.

2 Likes

Hey guys I too had a similar issue where the app was indicating I had active subscription but the vehicle display unit was indicating the same. What I did was to shutdown the vehicle and then switch it on after 3min. Just my 2 cents. Give a try with this above method and post your experience

1 Like

It’s been 2 days and nothing is active on my scooter and on my mobile app. Unable to understand what’s being given for free…

1 Like

Finally waking up to the coming competition……

3 Likes

Free subscription not activated yet .I am from Tirupur Tamilnadu so will the update be delayed more.Or I should do something for this subscription

1 Like

Hi, the free subscription has not started yet. My app screen still shows that I have to buy a subscription pack.

1 Like

What do you mean by boot not opening😂. Can’t you open the boot of the vehicle. That’s not related to software🤔. Opening of the boot should have been explained while taking the delivery of the scooter.

2 Likes

Check your email you should recive subscription activation notification. Then check in your scooter whether it’s connect to the map service or not. Also check you app permissions . If everything ok take all the pictures and write an email to info@ather thery will really solve your problem. I get help from email support. After I write to them they fix with In 2 hours.

1 Like

Now the subscription is activated on app. Thanks.

2 Likes

If the Ather Connect Pro is free for 6 months, why is it still asking me to pay the amount when I want to renew just the service subscription? There is no option to remove it, even in the ‘modify pack’ option. If I pay now, will I get a refund or should I wait?

1 Like

I believe its not worth paying for Ather connect pro until they add better useful features AND also solve all the annoying bugs. Tarun realises that lot of existing subscribers will opt out anyway and hence its made available for free to everyone.

2 Likes

Can you check now? Should reflect only service pro and you’ll be able to renew it.

2 Likes