Next Cities

When to vizag!!! Come quick to vizag!!

Please let me know when Ather 450X is coming to my city LUCKNOW, the capital of the state Uttar Pradesh. Here lot of people who are waiting for the Ather 450X.

Please let me know when Ather 450X is coming to GUWAHATI (ASSAM) I have preordered ather 450X May I know when I can get the delivery ? I had also applied for dealership in guwahati but didnt receive any communication . pls do reply

I am from turuvekere I will take the delivery 0f ather 450 within 1or 2 days I am also welcome ather energy to our smart city tumkur

2 Likes

Hey! I am from Indore and have pre-ordered the 450X on March 3. Has anyone else from Indore pre-ordered it?

2 Likes

Is there any one who took ather to another state ā€¦ And register there

I believe itā€™s not so easy at present to register at the state where Ather has not officially launched and Ather may not agree temporary registration in that case.

1 Like

When i asked rto in Kerala ā€¦ there is no issues in thatā€¦ just they have to do temp registration should be in my prement address

2 Likes

Is ather on sale in Kerala? If yes, you can register it, if not, you cannot register it

1 Like

Ather can be registered in Keralaā€¦ sale in Kerala is not a problemā€¦ thing is only temporary and permanent provide should be same prement my Kerala addressā€¦ Ather has made me incomplete my dreamsā€¦ So sad ā€¦ @abhishek.balaji not responding to my message too

I faced the same situation, you cannot have two different addresses , because you need to get fame subsidy

When we expect Ather in Mangaluru?

4 Likes

Mangaluru, Udupiā€¦

3 Likes

Nice to see the next cities

10 Likes

Good to see the new cities, particularly Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. Because few months back when I bought 450 my father was reluctant and said donā€™t know which brand you are buying that too an electric vehicle go for a well known petrol vehicle.

Then I said see in next one year what happens to electric scooter market and to this brand Ather.

So good to see that ather expanding its operations to a city near to my hometown.

3 Likes

My father also said the same, he insisted me that weā€™d go for ACTIVA, but I somehow convinced him to get an Ather 450 , and now heā€™s on my side, he says, what I did saved him a lot

Heā€™s blown away now

2 Likes

Thanks God Ather is starting in Bhubaneswar, I shifted my Ather 450 to Bhubaneswar in August. Since then I am doing PR for Ather. Every day answering 5 to 10 peopleā€™s questions. Till now 7 peoples have asked me to sell my 450 on the spot :grinning:. One person even came 2 days strain to my house and requested me to give it to him :sweat_smile:.

@Ather - Please help me here. I am afraid to ride it now.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry, you will get theft detection ā€œsoonā€.

Has @tanishqkhare seen this yet? :smiley:

4 Likes

Where did u get this list