Next Cities

Hope I’m not the one. Can’t wait to meet some local friends :slightly_smiling_face:

Bikaner!

Iam Tiruppur

1 Like

#AtherInTumakuru
Need it in Tumkur/Tumakuru… Hope i will be among the first few in Tmk

I have pre-ordered 450x

3 Likes

#atherinkolkata pre-order already, can you please share stats abt prebooking @Ather.Team

2 Likes

@tarun thanks for the like. Hope this is a positive Indication that Ather will Indeed come to Bangalore’s gateway to North Karnataka - Tumkur. There are thousands from Tumkur commuting to Bangalore for work on daily basis. If you could help build charging grid in this stretch then a lot of carbon emissions can be reduced by people who use ICE two/four wheelers for their daily commute. And also could save on their fuel expenses. Please target this opportunity to create a green corridor between Bangalore and Tumkur. This would also make Tumkur a truly Smart city. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello fellow Tumkurians,
Let’s add Ather as one of our Smart City features. Let’s adopt more EVs and make our city greener. We have seen many Revas and Heros in our city. Let’s invite and welcome Ather too!

2 Likes

Any aspiring Ather owners in Belagavi or Hubli-Dharwad, Karnataka? looking forward for Ather service to north Karnataka

1 Like

I have pre ordered Ather450 and 450x(order ID is 22348). I m staying in chennai.What is my status on queue. Whether there is huge demand for 450x from chennai?
Anybody ordered from Trivandrum.?

1 Like

Yes there are! Check out the kochi thread! https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-in-kochi/

Any confirmation or leads for ather in surat ? I have pre ordered 450x from surat. Any electric vehicle enthusiast from city of diamonds here ?

Trivandrum is place of people who welcome the vibrants and enjoys the technology.Happy to hear that Ather plans to be in capital city in near future.
How many of you pre-ordered Ather bike.I ordered both 450 and 450x.

2 Likes

Machaa… i think there are a few from thalasthaanam. :+1:

1 Like

Oh. good to hear. how come you know that there are orders from tvm?

Check out the kochi page!

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-in-kochi/4730/

Hello Everyone Ather will launch in Bhubaneswar very soon !!!

Yup. I’m one of them. good to see someone else from surat.

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji No Trivandrum group seen. pls add that also

2 Likes

Looks like TVM will follow soon. Offically only kochi is in, but I see TVM added in some list elsewhere. Lucky us!

2 Likes

Sub-categories are created only for confirmed cities . TVM is still in the “To be confirmed” list and hence there is no TVM sub-category

1 Like

Very sad to hear that tvm is still in “To be confirmed” list.

2 Likes