Next Cities

8 Likes

Any users here from #Vadodara ? I have booked a 450X and waiting eagerly to get my hands on one! The team at the new dealership has been very helpful - a stuck Aadhar card address update has delayed my purchase! Would love to connect with anyone from the city. Cheers!

3 Likes

New Open Experience centres in Telangana any information?

1 Like

Ather coming to Tuticorin…

@narayanankks82 has shared that Ather showroom is coming up in Allapuzha near Thumboli. Good riding, KL04!

3 Likes

I am from koratagere let me know when Ather service station is coming to TUMKUR…its long to take bike to bangalore from my home town its nearly 100km

1 Like

Shillong, Meghalaya

1 Like

In Andhra Pradesh New Showroom Opens will shortly in Rajahmundry…🫶🏻

1 Like

Works are going on in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu. Might get opened in next week.

1 Like

What about anything in Himachal Pradesh? About to complete 2 year of running, now need some belt tensioning. Please open something soon.

1 Like

Ather is manufactured in Hosur. But ironically no showroom in Hosur for Ather

3 Likes

We have many Ather vehicles in Dindigul, Tamilnadu. But have no fast chargers and service points😭…

Going to have one soon up and running in Haldwani, Uttarakhand soon. It was suppose to open on 7 April 2023 but got delayed since the owner was having some GST issues. Already booked Ather 450X Cosmic Black however all I got was an receipt (offline). IDK feels like they’re not being super transparent with what’s actually going on. I sold my ICE scooter as per prior timelines given to me and am waiting eagerly of getting my hands on Ather 450x. They’ve told me by 15 April 2023 they will get everything sorted out. Let’s see…

3 Likes

Finally Ather Space Haldwani started showing up on Ather website :tada:

3 Likes

Vasanth Ambassador for Ather Coimbatore✅