Next Cities

2020 has not been normal year and things have been topsy turvy for all, the wait has been long. My wait has been since Jan 20 (and hopefully ends in Jan 21. The actual wait has been since some 2017 since ather was conceived.

So, unlike the other scooters/cars, wait is the way, unless you plan to get it transferred from another.

4 Likes

Need to wait more… uff​:pensive::pensive:

Can any one please tell me when will Ather is launching it’s show room in Vijayawada

2 Likes

Great to see Hubbali starting test rides. Can’t wait more for Indore now.

2 Likes

Hi yes I would seriously need the service at HUBLI-DHARWAD as I’ve 450 now and getting my new 450X series1 shortly, also many in my contact list are enquiring the need at HUBLI-DHARWAD.

1 Like

When are you coming to Goa…? GOAN’S have been anxiously waiting to get our hands on this marvel of a gem… Please hurry up & jump in Goan markets too…

Panaji is on the list of cities for April-June.

1 Like

BABA, yetli re begin yetli… Panjim is in the dropdown. It was suppose to be in Q1 of 2021, but, i think, we can consider Q1 here means April - June 2021 and not Calendar year Q1 which i thought being Jan to Mar 2021… :grinning: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, Goa soon… I can see its on the list.

3 Likes

I heard that Tata has setup few charging stations all over India, like Ather grid, will the Ather 450 be compatible to get charged in tata charging stations?

Or any other charging stations besides ather grid, as i am from Visakhapatnam

Ather can only be charged at Ather Grid. It uses proprietary charging infrastructure.

You may be able to charge with portable though it will be slow.

Any idea, when ather comes to Trivandrum?

they have no idea when it will come to the cities in the list.

1 Like

We have already pre ordered from Hubli. Eager to get delivery. Also an immediate need.

Price for Nagpur has been updated now. Looks like Nagpur is soon.

Also found this bug on the website. But I checked, it’s not there on other devices. Maybe problem with the device.

They did say that it will be launch at Q1 2021

Yeah. I shared as it as a first development for the new cities.

Let’s see about teir promise of Q1 will they be able to fulfill. Btw am to from Nagpur.

Oh okay. Let’s hope we get our Athers “soon” in our respective cities.