Next Cities

So I had edited this post to add more info but looks like it did not get published.

During a recent conversation with a senior team member it was revealed that the new factory would come up at the or near the existing Hosur Aerodrome. The site already has a super structure that needs to be renovated and refitted for the 450 assembly line. Ather has only signed the MoU with TN Government and a lot more paperwork was pending (4-6 months away from rolling out a 450 from the new site).

The reason for sticking with Hosur is that it is closer to the core R&D + Engineering teams at Bangalore. When they intend to expand at NCR/Delhi, then they may need to look at an 2nd site closer to that region.

There was clear confirmation that there is no new product that may be released in the next 3-4 years as right now the priority is to stabilise the 450 for a pan-India release.

4 Likes

Wait For Ahmedabad…I received mail frm Tarun…
Can Anyone say When it will available at Ahmedabad…

Pretty great guess! We want to be everywhere, but the cities with the most enthusiasm will see us sooner! Here are the groups for the cities, apart from Bangalore and Chennai, where folks have been highly enthusiastic:

Show your support by joining if you’re from any of the above cities, and be the first to know! Your city missing? Let us know!

5 Likes

Woah! @Mysore @Ahmedabad and @Hyderabad are campaigning. Other cities, don’t fall behind!

1 Like

Mysuru and Bengaluru people on Ather Community!! Please retweet my tweet to all your contacts!!

Woah! Amazing responses to the Ather 450X!

Top cities for pre-orders in the first few hours:

• Bangalore
  • Chennai
  • Hyderabad
  • Pune
  • Mumbai
9 Likes

Is 450X preorder queue city dependent?

Yes, for each city we launch in, the queue is different.

I am not from Bangalore but I’ll be taking my delivery from Bangalore. I’ve given the pin for Shimoga. How will this work?

1 Like

You can reach out customer service to get your PIN changed, so you can get your 450X when we launch in Bangalore!

Where does Coimbatore stand?

Not tall enough! Time for #AtherInCoimbatore campaign!

2 Likes

It’s been just about 24 hours since we opened pre-orders, and we’ve got an amazing response across India. Apart from the usual suspects, Bangalore and Chennai, these are the first cities that we have confirmed to launch. We’re still looking for more cities to add to the list. Want the Ather 450X in your city? Share your invite codes with folks you know and get them to pre-order now!

Join the city groups below and show your support:

@Hyderabad
@Mumbai
@Delhi-NCR
@Pune
@Bengaluru
@Chennai
@Kochi
@Coimbatore
@Ahmedabad

4 Likes

Is that possible for you to share the number of pre-bookings city wise…

That is super secret information :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m just done :smiley:

Secret!!!

Generally companies releases their pre-order number to public, this will show the demand in the public.

Today i had conversation with few of my friends, they didn’t even aware about Ather and i was trying to explain about the scooter, because Ather didn’t present in my city and not too much advertisement. When you plan to expand to other cities, advertisement helps to grab the customer. I hope you will have some plan for advertising.

Hoping that i will get 1st vehicle delivery of Ather Scooter in Hyderabad.

We’re glad you’re letting them know about Ather! Also, just the name 450X has been announced. There’s a lot more to come :wink:

I am waiting Mr. Abhishek Balaji…

there’s super hype of Ather 450x that will like abs and bigger motor with more powerful battery pack is this true?