Next Cities

@Ather.Team, @atherenergy waiting for your update on this post as the dec was started hope you guys planning to start the pre-orders for hyderabad

Theres an owners meet this weekend and one of the highlights is the details about - “the biggest owners ride yet”.
Could that be a launch in a new city? Maybe hyderbad? Since they said Dec-Jan launch.

1 Like

OK Thanks ,plz update here if you have any update over the launch information if any in that meet.

1 Like

Raju garu any update on hyd launch.

When you start hearing about the new Experience Center at Hyderabad, you’ll know the launch is nearing.

1 Like

Any Update on Hyderabad Launch Date?

Don’t know about the exact dates of Hyderabad launch, but looks like a New city is getting added.

PS: let’s not start a Rasagulla/Rosogolla war here please :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s possible but it seems they are prepping for multiple city launches?

3 Likes

Possible or not…I’ll pack my bags for a cross country tour anyway :grin:

9 Likes

Launch soon in trivandrum

1 Like

Yes, I’m cheking every day like mad on how many tweets are upon #Atherinhyd and looking for a launch info

I’m actually searching on Google maps if I can find the possible location in Hosur where the new Ather factory is coming up. It’s a 4,00,000 sqft and It’s a builtup facility is what I know as of now. Instead of checking for #Atherinhyd, you should follow the updates on the new factory IMO. Because without this, Ather will not be able to meet the demands in the 30 new cities that it is planning to launch with their current Bengaluru factory alone. Form twitter I could collate the 16 cities listed below. which are those other 14? :thinking:

1. Bangalore
  2. Baroda
  3. Bhopal
  4. Bhubaneshwar
  5. Chennai
  6. Coimbatore
  7. Delhi
  8. Goa
  9. Hyderabad
  10. Jaipur
  11. Kochi
  12. Kolkata
  13. Mumbai
  14. Mysore
  15. Navi Mumbai
  16. Pune
  17. __
  18. __
  19. __
  20. __
  21. __
  22. __
  23. __
  24. __
  25. __
  26. __
  27. __
  28. __
  29. __
  30. __
3 Likes

It’s near the Hosur Aerodrome…

1 Like

All these places this year?
I could spot

1. Tamil - A second tier city other than chennai?
  2. Hindi- I’m guessing Delhi maybe
  3. Maybe Marathi - so Mumbai
  4. Kannada too. So MAYBE Mysore
  5. Gujarathi- Ahmedabad I’m guessing this WILL happen since it’s @tarun hometown
  6. Malayalam this could be likely since it’s easy to access from the Bangalore/Hosur factory
  7. No telugu - so Hyderabad?? :confused:
    Edit : 8 : Bengali - So Kolkata is on the list.
2 Likes

I’m very obsessed by this video. Waiting from quite long time since ather has introduced,it’s too bad may be i will look after Bajaj chetak

Ather has answered you!

By the way…when it is ಏಥರ್ in Kannada, it has to be ఏథర్ in Telugu

8 Likes

My bad. Sorry I guess Hyderabad is right around the corner then.

2 Likes

it should be

ఏ థ ర్

guess they will change it soon

Anything it might be but i want Ather450 here in Hyderabad.:blush:

How much does it cost for dealership?