New seat

Have anyone changed new seat and discuss the changes here

7 Likes

I have not yet got the new seat, but definitely planning to change to it. The seat is more ergonomic for both short and tall riders. Since I am on the taller spectrum, I used to slide over to the front on the old design, which was very uncomfortable. The new seat felt more snug-fit.

15 Likes

Yes. New seat is so ergonomic and comfortable for tall and small riders.

18 Likes

They should replace it for free for tall riders

30 Likes

Awaiting New Seat upgradation…

21 Likes

Hi anybody tried the new seats upgrade? Whats the cost. Also anybody knows saree guard cost?

17 Likes

I Feel Pinching something in back after few kms ride in new seat setup. I observed may b there is something in cushning in new seat.

15 Likes

Where and when can I get one. Before buying where in Chennai can I get a test drive with new seats?

13 Likes

I bought true red and have new seat ,i see both old and new are same lookalike ,i have added extra cushion seat from saharaseat

14 Likes

The seat replacement program will start from 20th February as per the mail I received from them.

6 Likes

My wife started having lower back pain after having started using Ather. Now she stopped using and no pain now. She used to ride Pep for last 7 years. Any suggestion or views to make her use Ather.

6 Likes

Is it gen 3.1 or older? you can modify the seat to your liking

10 Likes

Vehicle is 450X. Bought in Dec 2022. Can we change the seat with reduced height. Please guide.

7 Likes

I picked up 450x Gen 3.1 on Saturday and it comes with new seat. Seat is comfortable and looks very ergonomic. Didn’t do any long ride yet.

12 Likes

This looks good. Can you share link please.

8 Likes

Select extra foam It has to be pinned around the seat which will done by local guy for around 50 rp Got comfortable

10 Likes
7 Likes

Thank you. Will ask her to try.

11 Likes

I took delivery of the vehicle on Jan 17th, 10 days after the community day, the person at the showroom promised new seat when the stocks available for free since I’ve taken delivery after Jan 7th, when called Ather, they say it is chargeable and I have to pay for a new seat, either they should have given the vehicle with the new seat or as promised by sales they should upgrade it for free, why am I being charged for it? Very disappointed by the fact that they do not have clarity on this

13 Likes

I don’t think they will be charging you for Gen 3.1 vehicles which are delivered post the community day launch. It might be lack of information

7 Likes