New Model?

It depends on stocks, colour preference etc etc

2 Likes

Your color choice definitely seems to be a bigger factor than it should be in the delivery timelines. On the roads, I see the white one and the black one being the most popular. I see very few green ones.

So, for anyone purchasing a new Ather, if colour is not a big deal for you, pick the green one. You’ve a better chance of getting it earlier than other colours.

5 Likes

For those interested in speculations:

8 Likes

That looks terrible! I really wouldn’t want Ather even considering something like that unless they can make it pretty.

3 Likes

No!

Also wouldn’t dream of doing a fake swing arm

5 Likes

I know. You wouldn’t design a bad looking scooter. Stuff has been just put out and it’s going haywire. I don’t like the bulging design in the front. I just posted this for those who are looking forward to the new model and would be interested In speculation. I don’t believe in anything unless and until you or someone else or the Ather account’s posts

7 Likes

Something is fishy here, Is Abhishek secretly Tarun???

5 Likes

Atherception

5 Likes

That’s weird. Checking, thanks.

9 Likes

Wiser cousin. A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush :rofl:

2 Likes

I think this is Okinawa Okhi90 the model resemblance seems uncanny

Image courtesy 91Mobiles

6 Likes
4 Likes

It’s a rebrand of the Chinese scooter OKLA Dream. They did not even change the color of the scooter. It’s the same with all of Okinawa scooters.

Another silliest thing is this Chinese company OKLA logo is just a copy of the OLA logo with K added in the middle.

6 Likes

So there will be no new model in this year isit r8

3 Likes

The leg of the L in Okla is longer than the L in OLA. So, different :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What ever model they come up, I hope it has 100km on sports mode slightly wider than current model and absolutely no buggy dashboard. I’ll be all in for it.

3 Likes

Are there frequent bugs in the dashboard still? I’ve only been using it for a couple of months but so far, apart from the occasional glitches on the maps screen, I never had anything.

Yes, definitely. I would even take 100 Kms on warp mode but my be it’s pushing it a little :grin:

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s still there :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hi when will get new range of bike from Ather. i heard new range starts from 130Kms . pls do let us know

6 Likes