New Ather Subscription plans - Connect & Service

2 posts were split to a new topic: Should EV companies forgo profits for the greater good?

Hey @abhishek.balaji sorry to bother you again with this. But when will we be able to buy these plans for our 450??

1 Like

I received an email close to my renewal date stating 2nd or 3rd week of November. When I called the CS the person said he had not been updated on this and according to him, they will be available from 3rd week of December!? There seems to be lack of clarity with the dates and I guess it will be available “soon”. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

450X is on the road. Shouldn’t the new plans be available by now?

1 Like

They’ll be available to subscribe roughly by the end of the month.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X timelines for your city!

What will be the cost of service if one opts for pay-as-you-go model? Is the pricelist available?

1 Like

Here you go

It’s located here

5 Likes

Repair Labour charges 450/hr :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I think that’s way too much

5 Likes

what about the ather grid plan subscription? How much would that cost to the user?

2 Likes

That plan has been discontinued for now as the grid is free to use for the next few months.

3 Likes

Up to March 31st 2021 grid is free

1 Like

How much time after you subscribe to Connect Lite or Connect Pro does it reflect on dashboard?

Mine got activated immediately, while some members took 24hours

1 Like

Teething issues - I paid for the Ather Connect Pro, the manage subscription showed “Future”, now it shows pending payment. Raised a CS ticket yesterday. Awaiting resolution. The Dashboard still doesn’t recognise the subscription 4 days after payment.

2 Likes

Rs 450/hr ather is looting lot of money from Customers it’s to much charges

4 Likes

Yeah this seems weird. I thought the labour charges would just be fixed. What’s with the hourly charges and how is it measured? And how transparent will it be for a customer to know the time spent on their vehicle?

3 Likes

Hi I’m buying 450x and loan is sanctioned too, can any one tell what all connect services are working and not working please and which connect subscription to buy lite or pro

1 Like

Connect Pro + Service Lite

7 Likes

Everything is working except bluetooth. There are some problems but all features are working.

3 Likes