New Ather Connect plans are here!

I had the same issue and have mailed them regarding my concern. You can do the same by shooting a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com

4 Likes

I have raised ticket via app. And initiated a chat via WhatsApp support.

2 Likes

I created a new forum post too for awareness of larger audience. Waiting for it’s approval.

5 Likes

It’ll get updated in a day or two. Your subscription will start from 1 September only.

12 Likes

Thanks for confirmation. It helps.

1 Like

What for?

The UI and app is so buggy even after years of experience. Maps crashes every now and then, overnight battery gets discharged more than expected, no proper booking mechanism for Ather fast charging networks, sparse service centres, smart eco is the most dumbest feature, unreliable, unpredictable and buggy.

Not the right time to push this change. Rethink. Before I bought Ather, I thought it to be a responsible and premium vehicle company but my experience from day one turned out to be pretty bad.

10 Likes

Pls let us know when the subscription gets updated to September

Most of the time I feel the maps are stuck and more over I can use maps as use it in my mobile it lags a lot and often doesn’t get updated with the route .

Then it’s often gets rebooted so i don’t feel like paying for a service which is still under development phase

6 Likes

We have already paid for all the features for 450x as well. We paid high amount for all features when bought 450x.

Basic features like map and documents should be available all time to all users.

Very bad :disappointed: strategy

7 Likes

Pls let us know when the subscription gets updated to September

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Please sure to only communicate this decision to those who are due for renewal. I bought the Gen 3 with Pro pack a month ago, and I’m seeing the mails asking for renewing the subscription which is still valid till 2026.

6 Likes

If they provide me cruise control then only will consider buying connect plan otherwise tata bye bye.

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji (its my humble request to you to please look into this matter I am really fed up with non stop follow ups)

Yes I was also promised 3 years of Ather Connect. After using Ather for 1 month I see that the sales team lacks lot of technical knowledge and when we ask some questions they have no answer of our questions.

Recently I am facing a problem and I am fed doing daily follow ups. What are the options to reach the concern tech team as the support team has no answer and the service guys are totally depended on back end team (Bangaluru)

Problems I am facing -

1. Maps have gone blank (before the latest update and same thing after the update)
  2. Network bars no seen
  3. Scooter is not synced with the app.

They called me yesterday the vehicle is fine now and ready for the delivery when I reached there I had to go back because the same problem started again and they make me wait for 3 hours and still the problem is not solved. No one is aware that what is the problem and when I ask the service guy he has no answer.

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji sir how fine is this ?? Ather 1gen and 1.5 gen gets free of public charging and free of connect too but think about people who paid more for next gen too right. Gen 2 dint get much of features like gen 1 and 1.5 except battery capacity. No auto hold, no rear foot rest etc but we paid equally to amount of gen 3 . Now we need to pay to new connect subscriptions and service subscription too. Kindly rethink about this, just paying for everything without additional features wont justify the pay. Either provide us the service subscription which provides both connect and service options for gen 2 or provide some discounts rather than providing just free for gen 1 and gen 1.5 users. Every customer have trust just bcz they owned first cant justify they should be free right range requirements was one which holded people not to own the gen 1 and gen 1.5 much. But gen 2 built a solid move in market but no benefits for gen 2 owners instead they keep paying without much benefits now :disappointed:

6 Likes

Had taken the delivery of the vehicle 450x Gen 3 on 10th Jul’23 with ProPack.I was promised 3 years of Ather Connect with the Pro Pack feature. With the news of subscription for Ather Connect and post the app update, it shows that the Ather Connect subscription is valid only for a year till 10th Jul’24.

Could you pls look into this matter and have the necessary corrections done accordingly in the system

8 Likes

Same issue with me. I purchased it last month and they promised me 3 years of Ather connect. But in the app it shows end date as 2024.

3 Likes

Email to Ather energy about this they will look on it

4 Likes

Why is there no source and destination?? I have an active connect plan, purchased the 1 year plan today. The source and destination used to be there earlier with free plan. @abhishek.balaji any idea? If these are removed I don’t know why anyone would be interested in buying the plan. Or is this another mess up from dev team?

2 Likes

Yup, they have removed it :frowning:

Don’t you think you should make it better before charging? I wonder who would pay for such a sloppy feature. For me it’s just fancy but I can live without it.

2 Likes