New Ather Connect plans are here!

Since I am paying for the product,

• can I get notification when the charge reach 80% and 100%
  • can I get old dashboard layout back?
  • can I see realtime efficiency in dashboard?
  • can I get trip B?
  • can I opt out data collection by Ather?
  • can Ather encrypt all my data on their servers and visible only to me with a password?
  • can I get API access for my data for my own analysis?

Since I’m paying I need to decide what I want, not Ather.

15 Likes

No sorry :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

you can go incognito, but even then, it is still going to be seen, anything that has internet connection and storage on it, its not a secret anymore. Once it is on the internet, it is just there out on the internet somewhere.

Rollback to a previous dashboard is like rolling back to a previous OS feature. If we wish to not change, you will have a buggy experience. So welcome change. Yes asking for features is good, if the company can add it, Understand that a million things are involved for a feature as small as a toggle switch or a very minute design change.

API for analysis Opt out of data collections I dont think it is possible… Even the biggest tech cars or vehicles dont give out…

Ather dont even expect them to.

They are doing their best. I know all the money they are trying to make but yea…

1 Like

not just for old owner,Athers current model of paying 12k for pro pack software is dumb enough too when it doesnt allow any user control over riding like regen power,throttle response,maps are laggy as hell and hard to read,no themes (what is the point of having a color LCD then :skull:),they have a beta channel still release buggy public updates.

these features shouldn’t even be locked to pro pack as it has nothing to do with dashboard it should be part of Ather connect

now average user might not care who is coming from a basic scooter still 450s dashboard is too dumb for its price even OLAs base S1X has 5 inch LCD or tvs iQube which is a must in EV for alerts etc.

5 Likes

The text size was big in the old UI and distraction free. Now everything is small with lot of blank space.

6 Likes

ummm Understand… There should be a setting to change the size of the font. That is very basic. I don’t what I am gonna go through :frowning: Bike is coming in 2 weeks

2 Likes

After paying 1.63 LK for that software with all those bugs, your saying Ather gave it for free…

1 Like

Source

Keep charging a premium for the scooter and subscription, yet don’t provide premium or essential features like proper regen while providing sub-par parts like belts :skull:

Ather needs to step up it’s software game by a lot. Unoptimised dashboard which is inaccessible with tiny fonts and laggy interface doesn’t really put a smile on the face.

2 Likes

I was talking about all the free extensions on Ather connect that were given to customers since the older generations had many more bugs way less features.

Secondly when you’re considering the cost of the vehicle that you stated just encompasses the cost of physical hardware and software present on the vehicle the day you bought it.(without Ather connect its not as if you’ll stop getting future updates it just adds the process of updation at the SC).

Most of these connected features require the vehicle to connect to the companies servers the cost of internet is not the only recurring cost that factors in the whole process, right?

1 Like

I support this and it should verbatim be a grievance in the consumer forum and not just a post here.

He agrees his pricing is premium, though he believes his glitchy scooter is premium too :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ather is already in 5th position in EV sales. Keep doing this and market leader Ola will see an increase in sales.

1 Like

Its worse is yet to come !!

1 Like

Ohh so very true they give us premium bugs and premium disappointment…

3 Likes

Bruh if some industry leader figures out a good hybrid system its game over,I think yamaha has it but its not good enough.Ather was never going to let anyone save money,everyone here wants a feature packed fun toy which 450x surely isn’t now as OLA S1 pro has shown its reliable with gen 2 even fixing major issues with ever expanding service network.If bajaj releases a fibre body version of chetak even that would be a massive hit.

3 Likes

hi bro i am also waiting for new 450x 3.7 kwh dose any one told when the delivery will start i alderdy booked

I booked too… waiting for delivery…

Even i am facing the same problem.

Why not Ola Gen 2 ? More features More speed More range

1 Like

And better backward compatibility, better app and cheaper too…