New Ather Connect plans are here!

Bro seems to have got the perfect version of an Ather. Congratulations Buddy!

4 Likes

Point 1,2,3,7,9 is a yes for me rest all NO

1 Like

Okay :joy: :+1:

Maybe you didn’t noticed the rest. These are the problems I’m facing personally. My belt is working fine. I’m on 3k+ kms that’s why didn’t included that problem.

1 Like

Can someone from Ather explain what is the use of theis prediction and the one we see it in the vehicle?

Both looks incorrect for me. My average efficiency in smart eco, sport and warp is around 120Km. But none of the place I see that number.

What I really see is Ather under project the range when the SOC is above >75% and over project when it is <25%. I completely stopped trusting the range projected by Ather.

3 Likes

Folks,

Stepping in here to explain how moderation works and will work going forward.

• The point of this forum is to have healthy discussion amongst members. There will be different point of views for every topic and the views have to be respected.
  • This means any replies which are putting down and disrespecting other members, name calling, belittling other members will be removed.
  • You have every right to disagree with a view point and express your views, and we encourage that. Ensure you maintain professionalism and be courteous to your fellow members.
  • This is a discussion that’s frequented by thousands of members everyday. It’s important that everyone’s able to find discussions and information that they need. Posts and replies that add no meaningful value to the discussion will be removed.

We encourage you to go through the Guidelines for members: FAQ - Ather Community

There is a user guide that explains how things work on the forum including finding the right topic to post, flagging and more: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-members-start-here-ather-community-new-user-guide/

Our moderators are owners just like you who’ve been around for a while. They contribute their time to make this forum a better place for the larger community. The guidelines that moderators use are transparent: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-forum-moderation-guidelines/

We’re constantly evolving the forum and if you have certain issues in the guidelines or moderation, we encourage you to share feedback after going through the forum guidelines, moderation guidelines and the user guide. You share your feedback on improving the forum here: Ather Forum - Ather Community

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battery drain issue

A post was split to a new topic: Ather Grid point not charging

Anyone able to access this page?? https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/battery-drain-has-increased/86880/49?u=riken_prajapati

They have permissions messed up for 450+ users, so we can’t actually access some of the topics.

Complained a few times but no one listens. @abhishek.balaji will you help?

So now we have to pay Ather to get Turn indicator sound also???

Mine has stopped working.

2 Likes

See if the sound option is TURNED OFF in settings

1 Like

I don’t think soo…

I was the one who posted like 4-5 proofs of battery drain and around 20-25 post on that page…

But after @abhishek.balaji merged a msg from this post to that post… it got private. Not even able to access other topics which are merged.

And now I am unable to post battery drain from 12% to 5% within 3 hours :joy:

Sad to see that not even a single person from Ather team is active on their own forum or they just do not care about OLD users :joy:

2 Likes

Can you reply on any ‘Feature Request’ posts, or make one yourself?

Just went to a feature request post… and as you said I am not able to reply :pensive: my bad…

Any 450x user able to access this page? :point_down:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/battery-drain-has-increased/86880/49?u=riken_prajapati

1 Like

Yep, I am able to access the above link

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati please get this issue fixed asap

They fixed it… Now we 450+ users can reply to any post (I guess).

It’s still not fixed for me. I still can’t access that link and I still can’t reply to any Feature Requests!

Wait what? :joy:

@abhishek.balaji kya scene hai forum ka?