New Ather Connect plans are here!

All features which are currently being shown in Ather labs …and remote charging control , monthly ride log and battery health indication

1 Like

This is certainly not the experience we wish for you to have, Novin. Please help us with your registered contact details along with your vehicle details via DM and we’ll look into this right away.

The Connect subscription on my scooter (2nd hand) has expired. The scooter registration transfer is in progress. The dealer is refusing to do the renewal of Connect and RSA subscriptions. I requested the previous owner to do it for me and I would pay him. However his app is throwing up an error whenever he tries to renew. Dealer is telling me that he should send a mail to Ather to fix the problem. I don’t think it is the previous owners responsibility to do this after he has sold the scooter. He is however trying to help. Why can’t the dealer just renew the subscriptions for which I am willing to pay. Also Ather needs to simplify transferring the app to the new owner. Presently we require the RTO transfer to be completed and the documents submitted. In case of an inter state transfer this takes over a month. Shouldn’t a copy of the Transfer forms and a letter / e-mail from the original owner not be enough to let the new user use the app on his phone? They can keep the original owners name and registration number as it is till the documents are ready.

4 Likes

Sahi bhaat hai bhai

1 Like