New Ather Connect plans are here!

Same thing happened with me :disappointed_relieved: Now i never recommend Ather to anyone

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: why are you guys scaring me I have paid full cash :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

It’s truth bro its just how it issssss :sob:

1 Like

Let me warn you. In 6 month there will be a new launch by Ather and it will be better than what you are buying now. They are desperate as sales have declined. Your love might become hate. Be careful.

1 Like

You could have waited for 2 more months. There will be year end offers in Dec.

1 Like

emphasis added.

FWIW I have the same issue, affects all the major cellular providers too.

What should we ask Ather to do about this ?

(I think) The indicated range takes whatever regen has added into account (but that regen adds only ~4% even when you are coasting downhill for 8 km IIRC, this thread for more info Regenerative Braking Tips! - #59 by rajkumar.mishra2010) see also Is it not cheating? - #202 by Suraj_madhu

5k+ km, no glitches in the scooter. What are the glitches you experience ?, can you list them or point me to the relevant thread where you have ?

That’s after the enactment of the new dpdp act so for getting back that feature you’d first need to fight to get them repealed I guess.

A post was split to a new topic: Connect plan not activated

1. Your map is working fine?
  2. Does the signals work fine?
  3. Does the pointer moves as you drive on map?
  4. Doesn’t your screen reboots at times while driving?
  5. Is the charging time shown on Ather accurate?
  6. Does it shows 2 wheeler map route instead of 4 wheeler?
  7. You don’t get weird lines on map?
  8. Does the app gives you charging full notification?
  9. Does it tells you when your vehicle is moved?
  10. Do you get signals all the time when you’re on road?
3 Likes

MAPS

Maps, work just fine. yes the “pointer” works with an occasional slight lag - like when I make a u turn. No idea whether it is two / four wheeler routing, no option of choosing or switching AFAIK. No weird lines

NETWORK

Mobile signal or indicators? Former dependent on network coverage, I suppose it works fine; indicators work just fine, occasional issue with auto cancel working sooner than i expect.

DASH

No, no idea. It’s charged every morning when I check.

APP

No, probably because I have no network coverage at all (on my phone too) in my parking/ charging location at home.

Nothing of the connected or “smart” experience enhances / is essential for my ride. Android with wheels attached ain’t my thing, I just ignore that part of it, it is irrelevant to me.

The scooter part works very well. Accelerates, turns, stops like I believe it should. It is not glitchy, I picked it over the Aerox because I have other options for highway / touring, I needed a city commuter - it does that very well - for me.

I’d buy the Ather - without the subsidy - even if it were not connected.

Bro seems to have got the perfect version of an Ather. Congratulations Buddy!

4 Likes

Point 1,2,3,7,9 is a yes for me rest all NO

1 Like

Okay :joy: :+1:

Maybe you didn’t noticed the rest. These are the problems I’m facing personally. My belt is working fine. I’m on 3k+ kms that’s why didn’t included that problem.

1 Like

Can someone from Ather explain what is the use of theis prediction and the one we see it in the vehicle?

Both looks incorrect for me. My average efficiency in smart eco, sport and warp is around 120Km. But none of the place I see that number.

What I really see is Ather under project the range when the SOC is above >75% and over project when it is <25%. I completely stopped trusting the range projected by Ather.

3 Likes

Folks,

Stepping in here to explain how moderation works and will work going forward.

• The point of this forum is to have healthy discussion amongst members. There will be different point of views for every topic and the views have to be respected.
  • This means any replies which are putting down and disrespecting other members, name calling, belittling other members will be removed.
  • You have every right to disagree with a view point and express your views, and we encourage that. Ensure you maintain professionalism and be courteous to your fellow members.
  • This is a discussion that’s frequented by thousands of members everyday. It’s important that everyone’s able to find discussions and information that they need. Posts and replies that add no meaningful value to the discussion will be removed.

We encourage you to go through the Guidelines for members: FAQ - Ather Community

There is a user guide that explains how things work on the forum including finding the right topic to post, flagging and more: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-members-start-here-ather-community-new-user-guide/

Our moderators are owners just like you who’ve been around for a while. They contribute their time to make this forum a better place for the larger community. The guidelines that moderators use are transparent: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ather-forum-moderation-guidelines/

We’re constantly evolving the forum and if you have certain issues in the guidelines or moderation, we encourage you to share feedback after going through the forum guidelines, moderation guidelines and the user guide. You share your feedback on improving the forum here: Ather Forum - Ather Community

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Battery drain issue

A post was split to a new topic: Ather Grid point not charging

Anyone able to access this page?? https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/battery-drain-has-increased/86880/49?u=riken_prajapati

They have permissions messed up for 450+ users, so we can’t actually access some of the topics.

Complained a few times but no one listens. @abhishek.balaji will you help?