Network and navigation features are back online

Hi folks,

Due to an update to Google’s servers, some Athers faced navigation and network connectivity issues for the past few days. The issue has now been resolved and network connectivity has been restored to the affected scooters.

Thank you for bearing with us as we worked with multiple partners on the network and navigation front to resolve this issue. Please raise any other issues you may have via the Support tab on the Ather app.

Please note: Ride data sync will take some time to reflect on the app normally as the backlog data from the last few days gets uploaded.

18 Likes

Still I didn’t get network to my Gen 3.1 scooter, Gen 2 working normal.

My network issue is still there.

3 Likes

Curious on how an update in Google would mess up the entire scooter’s network. Maps not working is understandable (which is only what was happening first), but then all of the network (including app connectivity) went down?

9 Likes

I am just guessing that Ather might be using Google cloud services for storing scooter data.

8 Likes

Hmmmmm, could be

1 Like

This issue has been sorted but the arrow mark during navigation issue still remains

9 Likes

Still for me navigation is not working

2 Likes

Iam also facing issue for past 2 days

2 Likes

Me too facing this for past 2 days!!

2 Likes

My maps are still not working. My scooter has not synced on app since 10 hours.

1 Like

Still network not available please help me out from this because with this issue I couldn’t use navigation on my vehicle

1 Like

Hey There! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you soon.

3 Likes

No TPMS working and map also even app has no details of my vehicle

2 Likes

i hv got netwrk bavk bt no navigation was working and now netwrk has gone again

My Ather still has the issue. Navigation didnt work from day one 22nd Feb. Lost dashboard network on 25th Feb 2023 and never got it back. Raised a ticked and spoke to your tech sopport, they just closed it withut any resolution to it. It really worries me!?

Same here. Navigation not working from day 1 and from yesterday network also gone.

1 Like

Still facing network issue. The network symbol is shown empty and my phone isn’t syncing with scooter

1 Like