My Ather 450X pre-ordered Share your preorder

If you had asked this question a week back, my answer would be “Soon!” (copied from Abhishek).

Now seeing momentum on twitter, forum with test drives and all, I can guess first delivery for Hyderabad can happen close to Diwali :slight_smile:

4 Likes

12XHPZ use this code to buy ather get more offer

Swap with what?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

If you are pre-ordering now use my referral code CZ6QZ2 to get Ather Credits for both of us!

1 Like

Use referral code : KWVHX2 to buy ather with 2500rs credits.

1 Like

Use referral code JUN5VE.

My referral code is CEXRUM and I am closely watching this forum for any update coming out for Ather in Goa Update… But, i read today in article that new plant will produce close to 7k vehicle on monthly basis. So, some positive news.

pre ordered REFERRAL CODE YAMGXR

My referral code : EZNFNZ.

Use my referral code to pre order 450x and get 2500 Ather credits which can be redeemed to purchase Ather subscriptions like connect pro or lite/ Service Lite/ Pro.

Finally, Congratulations on this pre-order. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi…! interested folks who are yet to pre-order your fav e-scooter just use my referral code to earn and help me to earn Ather credits. Just give a try " WE8XUX " is my code have fun driving.

1 Like

Hey peeps i ordered and paid advance of 2500 at BU-Ather pune. (Im unable to ask this in pune thread). So i only got a paper recipet of it (with sign and stamp) but nothing on mail nor does a booking show under my account. I was told on saturday, sunday and monday that mail would arrive today but still haven’t got it yet. Is this legit ?

Do check with Bu Bhandari and Ather CS

1 Like

Google Photos

Still don’t know when I will get it.

Can someone tell the Ather Team that we are in Q4 2021 already.

Google Photos

2 Likes

BU Bhandari team is not sure when the will get new vehicle stock. Full payment has been already done 20 days ago. If i dont get it by december 31st i wont be eligible for state subsidy . This is really getting disappointing already.

Can understand your pain. Is it legal to take full payment when vehicle is not with dealer/stockyard? I remeber I also paid full 3 to4 weeks before delivery. If this is legal, we really need better customer centric regulations. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Dont know to be honest, im more angry about the fact that they said 20 days a day before full payment and when done they said 45 days and now does not look like il get in that time frame . And i dont want to miss out on state subsidies which ends on 31st December,