My Ather 450X pre-ordered Share your preorder

12XHPZ use this code to buy ather get more offer

Swap with what?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

If you are pre-ordering now use my referral code CZ6QZ2 to get Ather Credits for both of us!

1 Like

Use referral code : KWVHX2 to buy ather with 2500rs credits.

1 Like

Use referral code JUN5VE.

My referral code is CEXRUM and I am closely watching this forum for any update coming out for Ather in Goa Update… But, i read today in article that new plant will produce close to 7k vehicle on monthly basis. So, some positive news.

pre ordered REFERRAL CODE YAMGXR

My referral code : EZNFNZ.

Use my referral code to pre order 450x and get 2500 Ather credits which can be redeemed to purchase Ather subscriptions like connect pro or lite/ Service Lite/ Pro.

Finally, Congratulations on this pre-order. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi…! interested folks who are yet to pre-order your fav e-scooter just use my referral code to earn and help me to earn Ather credits. Just give a try " WE8XUX " is my code have fun driving.

1 Like

Hey peeps i ordered and paid advance of 2500 at BU-Ather pune. (Im unable to ask this in pune thread). So i only got a paper recipet of it (with sign and stamp) but nothing on mail nor does a booking show under my account. I was told on saturday, sunday and monday that mail would arrive today but still haven’t got it yet. Is this legit ?

Do check with Bu Bhandari and Ather CS

1 Like

Google Photos

Still don’t know when I will get it.

Can someone tell the Ather Team that we are in Q4 2021 already.

Google Photos

2 Likes

BU Bhandari team is not sure when the will get new vehicle stock. Full payment has been already done 20 days ago. If i dont get it by december 31st i wont be eligible for state subsidy . This is really getting disappointing already.

Can understand your pain. Is it legal to take full payment when vehicle is not with dealer/stockyard? I remeber I also paid full 3 to4 weeks before delivery. If this is legal, we really need better customer centric regulations. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Dont know to be honest, im more angry about the fact that they said 20 days a day before full payment and when done they said 45 days and now does not look like il get in that time frame . And i dont want to miss out on state subsidies which ends on 31st December,

If vin is allocated for your order, invoice can be generated which secures subsidy. Push for getting vin allocated by this month end. They are also under pressure to invoice at the earliest for monthly targets. Delivery may take another 7-8 days. But once invoiced, you loose to chance to raise issue if anything found in the vehicle as part of pre delivery check. Anyway,in Pune, their stockyard is at Ramtekdi. So, i had skipped PDI check trusting Ather and dealer.

1 Like