Mobile App

@abhishek.balaji - one question - if i have 2 Athers, can i use one app for 2 Athers? one log-in for the app and do i get to select the vehicle in a dropdown may be?

Heard that you can change that in settings in the latest version.

1 Like

Yep, exactly how you described it. You can choose your vehicle like changing profiles, on the settings screen of the Ather App.

4 Likes

I logged into Ather Mobile App today morning and it shows as ‘My 450’ and charge status as 45%; don’t see warp mode and gps points it to be at mavalli near lalbagh (may be having MTR Dosa) :heart_eyes:

Even the manual is of 450!

But mine is Series 1 and only invoice is generated waiting for Autovert to issue insurance copy so that my vehicle is temp registered and delivered. Hope App will update the image and name after delivery!

2 Likes

I’m in same boat

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Track service status through mobile app

@abhishek.balaji The mobile app has multiple issues when i switch between my old 450 and new 450X.

1. The Trip A and Trip B displayed will be of first vehicle and not the 2nd vehicle

2. The 2nd vehicle real time tracking in maps does not update as frequently as the 1st (considering 450 is on vodafone 2G and 450x is on a 4G network) The 450 tracking is better than 450X :rofl:

3. Vehicle charge status screen shows both as “MY 450”

Feature request - Allow user to set one of the vehicles as default when the app is opened. currently my old 450 is always displayed by default and have to switch to 450X every-time from profile screen

3 Likes

Can you report this through the app if you haven’t already?

Is this persistent or a one off case? Since they’re using different networks, could be the difference in coverage, but if you notice this happening repeatedly, do report this to the CS team.

This is a known bug, will be fixed soon. It should show as “My 450X” along with your vehicle color.

Will check the vehicle tracking again and report.

Is it possible to have custom name instead of default “My 450” or “My 450X”?

2 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji , there is some issue in ride statistics.

What is the issue.! That you are facing.

Same for me.

I saw recent update includes ride stats sharing but can’t find that option either :unamused:

2 Likes

I find that the sync between the scooter and the app is just not there at all. The last sync of the ride happened on 03 December (that of ride of 02 December) and nothing after that. I find that even charging indication on the app is not working. No ride statistics at all.

I am on early access (OTA) update for the scooter and on beta Ather app on my iphone (ios 14.2). And of course on 2G of Vodafone.

The charm of a connected scooter is missing.

Kindly look into the issue and advice. Thanks.

3 Likes

Just putting it here as Chaitanya mentioned he is not aware of this issue in the discussion.

My app has been out of sync for 6 days. In spite of reporting, I get a usual response.

@abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Did you try rebooting the dashboard?

Both breaks+start button (hold for few seconds)

Shutdown done. Didn’t soft boot. Shutdown had no impact 5 days back. Can try again today.

For me just the soft boot worked… you should try that

1 Like

I have the same issue … does it only work with ather connect ?

Soft boot seems to have helped. Thanks. Just wondering why a shutdown didn’t.

This still seems to be an issue. Hope the OTA makes it better.

1 Like