Mobile App

that’s not the case in my situation as i know that my vehicle is in IBC Knowledge Park and for the delivery it is going to be shifted to Ather Space on 7th June!

I did this 5 times from morning hasn’t helped me in any way as it still shows delivery date! Seriously this is making me go crazy! RGT

1 Like

Do Ather owners need Ather Grid app to use it?

No. Only non-Ather users need Athergrip app to charge at Ather Public Chargers. 450s authenticate and charge seamlessly and automatically.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Charging at AtherGrid

Thanks @hemanth.anand. I was wondering why it didn’t show Ather in the vehicle make list

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dashboard

After the latest update, I am seeing this display in my app even after the home charger unit is switched off. Prior to switching the unit off the scooter was fully charged. Is anyone facing this issue?

When there is power cut, i faced this issue

The rides after 12:30pm didn’t get updated in the app. Anyone else facing similar issue?

Mine too. Don’t see my evening ride updated yet.

1 Like

No rides from 11-jun show up in the ride statistics.

Same here🤔

@Shreyas pls check this issue with tech team… our rides are not getting synced

The behaviour is very inconsistent. A few rides were synced today but there are some missing! Two rides from last night are not updated.

Wouldn’t have mattered if this feature wasn’t there. But if a feature is present then it has to work consistently.

The initial adopters are usually the ones that love the product and are more patient.

But going forward users maynot be as forgiving as as what I have seen on this forum.

5 Likes

Hey Guys,

We are troubleshooting this issue to see where in the pipeline the issue is.

Will update once the software team identifies it.

1 Like

Ride Statistics not updating since yesterday.

1 Like

I am not able to see ride statistics, no sync record from yesterday afternoon :roll_eyes::thinking:

No ride statistics after the day I took the delivery of my 450… called tech support and they are looking into this issue

1 Like

Same here for last 24 hours.
However I saw remarkable improvement in efficiency after I got tyre pressure corrected.
I wonder if the ride data collected can also alert user about low tyre pressure.

2 Likes

Ride statistics missing post 11:30 am yesterday, there was a big nail in my rear tyre, repaired it today, however after topping up air, the bike has noises when going over bumps and patchy roads, planning to contact customer service

1 Like