Dashboard

may be real time efficiency option

not sure but a guess

as i am yet to get update

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek,
This is enabled by default. Still didn’t see it appear on dashboard during the ride.
Moreover I’ve seen another issue.

The first and the second ride stats is from the same commute. Second being the round trip and the first being one way. But with the new update of trip meter it’s being retreated as two separate rides.

Just a p.s. before I left work yesterday I resetted trip B (17.8km being the end reading as I reached home &59kms bring trip A which was not reset)

1 Like

You are right @Abhishek
@foo7803 …by default it’s off…you have to scroll down in settings to see the option…

1 Like

@Abhishek Hi, Yeah i checked again and it was off. My bad Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my dashboard time is always 5 minutes behind my mobile time

anyone noticed it

1 Like

Apart from documents we can even add 1 or 2 pic on dashboard ( document option ) :smiley::wink:

11 Likes

Does anyone know what the 29 near the trip meter is?

It is the average energy consumption during the trip recorded by that trip meter. The Wh/km unit has moved to the next line.

4 Likes

Oh cool thanks!

1 Like

The units is given in the next line. 29 Wh/km

4 Likes

I feel so stupid. I thought the Wh/km was missing😂
I just saw it when you pointed it out lol

1 Like

Even I didn’t notice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
Integrating with government of India mParivahan APIs (assuming they exist) to acquire scooter registration information and displaying the same on dashboard on demand will be a very useful feature. We need not scan and upload the same. Moreover, information will always be up to date e.g. removal of loan hypothecation.
Regards,
Sid Dey

5 Likes

Correct.
Even DIGILOCKER can be used

2 Likes

Is this feature disabled in recent OTA updates ?

Real-time feedback on the dashboard:

Feedback about your energy consumption will be shown on the dashboard in real-time. If you’re riding in a manner that’s making you consume an unusually high amount of charge, the ride screen will reflect it.

Range-%20Energy%20consumption%20

3 Likes

It’s an option. On the scooter dashboard, go to menu: settings: scroll down here, and you’ll see a toggle for efficiency.

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face: thanks!

1 Like

How to reset the trip meters on the dashboard??
TIA
RGT

1 Like

Here you go!

10 Likes

Thanks a ton for your gif photo of representing the same! Highly appreciate your effort!
RGT

2 Likes