Mobile App

Not currently, but it’s being worked on.

1 Like

Yes, I have received this kind of false notification a couple of times.

Hey guys, can you report this issue through the App or through CS? It would help if you can also add more details on when the false notification shows up, what was the last charged time, and the charge state when you got the notification

Hi,

I have noticed a strange on 19/Jun/2020

On 19/Jun/2020 morning I have unplugged the charger and my flight was 100% SOC… In the afternoon I have checked there is a loss of 2% and it was showing 98% SOC…

In the evening around 17:50Hrs once again I got a notification that your Ather is fully charged… When I checked it shows 100% SOC :flushed::flushed::flushed:

I got the same fully charged notification at 20:28Hrs

It’s a medical miracle :joy::joy::joy:

It might be a bug in the Ather App, Hope the team might fix in due course…

Note: I have raised a ticket in App as well…

While click of map link, we can see multiple app to navigate. Can we show ather app also?

Also copying location from Google map doesn’t work

2 Likes

Copying the URL wont work, but you can actually copy the address and that should get your the same result on the Ather App, since we used Google Maps on the backend. This is anyway being worked on by the team and you should see this in a future update

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/share-google-maps-link-to-ather-app/4086/12

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me also …

Hey @t_saran22, @rpraveenr, @power_light2000, @sdinesh1810,

Thanks for flagging the incorrect notifications for charging completed. We’ve identified a bug in our algorithm that ended up triggering the notification erroneously in rare cases even after the charger was disconnected. We’re working on a fix and expect it to be rolled out in a few weeks.

App false notification

After removing charging cable still showing it’s under charging …

Sync problems

Did you get a notification for this? This happens when your scooter has poor network connectivity.

After removing charging and i ride scooter approx 3km… And after that above 20 min I checked in mobile app… Showing still under charging (last sync 3hrs ago)

The app is not responding properly its not loading at all any particular solution to this ?

Re install the app

Ok done its working again tq

@abhishek.balaji @tarun

Sharing Google maps link to ather app. We need this feature. It’s very difficult to copy location in ather app.

5 Likes

Coming soon. :wink:

2 Likes

The app can show more information to the user; Like current ather plan you’re in. Next service due date. Dark them for app aswell. Total kms driven - can be converted to show the amount of fuel saved - Hence improving user experience and it’s also easier to tell people when they ask about it.

Notification Glitch: I’ve turned on the notification feature to show when my ather is fully charged. Just one notification is enough, it keeps on sending me the notification every one hour

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Ride statistics not Synced - Reimbursement and Ride logs incorrect

@abhishek.balaji I have updated to the latest version of app (3.5.4). My vehicle is not charging but still i got a notification your vehicle is now fully charged.

1 Like

This happened after you unplugged the vehicle? Can you check this again and let me know if you you get the notification again?