Mobile App

Ride statistics doesnt show correctly today. This has been the case for many people today.

+1

Thanks for reporting this. This has been fixed now. We had some issues on the server side due to which some ride data might have been lost.

2 Likes

Ride data was “gone in the wind”

1 Like

Last one month my ride statistics not working… they could not resolve it till now…

5 posts were split to a new topic: Better mobile app notifications and and alerts

Just a thought you can add the below to Ather app.

1. Subscription plan the customer has chosen.
  2. For ather one subscribers please show the last few digits of our account number we have linked.
    @Ather.Team
5 Likes

New update incoming!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Track service status through mobile app

It’s been 15 hours since I have parked the scooter and the battery and range hasn’t synced even once after that.
Is the data being shown in app not realtime ? Or does it sync periodically ?

The bike does not sync when switched off. That is how it’s is currently designed. We have asked a periodic sync in a future OTA and ather has assured to look at it.

3 Likes

Ohh, then the app is not very helpful in that case …

why my Ather is shown at unknown location

It’s actually charging in the parking

If it’s in your basement then this is normal. GPS signal reception is poor inside buildings. my scooter comes till my apartment gate and as soon as it enters the basement the location stops and it shows some random location within 500mtrs radius

4 Likes

:grinning: 500mtrs to 5Km acceptable but this one is :thinking:

4 Likes

In Ride Statistics, i am not able see all ride details, few ride are missed, i have missed my ride details like that, Please check on same, thanks!

Please reach out to CS for this. You can call them on
+91-7676600900

When I login to my Ather account my registration number is shown in the portal. But the same is missing in the mobile app. It will be really nice if the team can include the registration number and make it visible in the mobile app also. Hoping to see this in the next app update.

1 Like

My app already shows my vehicle registration number in the profile tab, try reinstalling the app?

Tried logging out / logging in. Didn’t show up. Deleted the app and installed a new one. Didn’t show up. Tried in both Android & iOS. Not showing up. Can you share a screenshot of your mobile app.

1 Like