Mobile App

I actually preferred the Odometer being larger than the rest of the information.
Edit: Also, charging screen looks so basic. Could’ve been way better thought out.

4 Likes

I agree and it should be pinned in the header next to ride stats.

Below it should should Current Trip, Trip A, Trip B.

2 Likes

I agree the charging looks quite below standard. I understand why they thought it would be a good idea. I hope I get used to it soon.

1 Like

Update for iOS is out

1 Like

PUSH notifications worked! Good too the OTA update notification popup on the android notification bar.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Updates and new features

Got the push notification, but update is not available yet

2 Likes

same here

Got another app update!

2 Likes

Got it now :slightly_smiling_face:

Oops looks like this missed testing

6 Likes

time to visit pune then

The app which used to show the charge status in real time earlier is not displaying the current vehicle charging status nor is it displaying the battery percentage!
I’ve checked this with multiple devices of android and iOS but still no difference in issue!
Am I the only one who is facing this issue after the recent app and vehicle software update or any one else is also facing any such issue?
@Shreyas @Ather.Team @hemanth.anand & @rajeshkav kindly look into the issue and pls provide with a resolution at the earliest!
And also the app has become very laggy after the recent update! It hangs like hell on my iPhone!
Images attached for reference!
RGT

This is yesterday!

This is today morning even after 100% full charge completion!

1 Like

Looks like your scooter and app isn’t syncing at all for hours. May be a network problem at the scooter end. Check the network bar?

After the new update, while charging status of charge does not show on app @Ather.Team, please let us know what needs to be done.

@dr.rakshithgt, even I’m facing this issue like you and many others. The scooter just doesn’t show real time charge status and yes it is happening after the recent OTA update. I do not know what is the root cause or a solution as yet.

Someone told me that after one shutdown, it came back to normal. I’ve to try that today evening when I go back home and report. If possible please try this once.

I fixed it with a hard reset and immediate connection to home charging pod. It started to sync on my 3rd try.
But my predictions don’t work. Theyre stuck at 75,65,53 since the update. And I’ve ridden over 100km and gotten predicted ranges of over 70 on ride mode consistently . But nothing is reflecting

I think your mobile app version and scooter software version are not in sync
my suggestion is update mobile app and restart your scooter once that should work…

Happened with me as well, so I did a restart of the scooter and it started working fine and smooth. Verified it again today morning while charging the scooter. Do try it out and see if it restores the functionality.

Wait what’s wrong with the app sync? I’ve put the scooter for charge. The dashboard shows around 70% or so and app shows 23% and it’s synced 2 hours ago. Why so many bugs?

Edit. Sorry I thought i was the only one. Now I know others have the same issue too. Come on guys. It’s a stable update. It can’t be so buggy.

3 Likes