Mobile App

I shut my scooter down and restarted. The battery percentage seems to be synchronized and displaying properly on my phone, but I’ve lost all ride data. After 4685kms it’s asking me to go on my first ride :ok_man:

2 Likes

I did that once on day one and it fixed the app charge status sync problem but since then it has been happening every day. QA is really not up to the mark with this update. Sad.

1 Like

Please log out and log in again… It happened to me as well.

Same. The sync was fixed a day ago after a reset but now the charging synchronization is gone again.
Please fix this bug. @Ather.Team

fault in our stars development

3 Likes

i think you don’t come to this section often

I’ll get this message every alternate day!!!

1 Like

App logout login did not help

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I thought not to use eco mode for ever, but it forced me to ride in eco bcz changing 16% left. I could had managed in ride mode only.

@Ather.Team
Here are the thing I am facing some the issue’s after updating my flight.

1. Mileage as drop to 5 - 8km in sports.
  2. 2% of Battery charge drops for ever 300m to 600m ( before it was like 2% for every 1.1 to 1.3 km in sports)
  3. The motor fan star’s too early at speed of 13 to 15km range ( previously it was starting at 16km and above range)
  4. Charging status is not updating properly in app ( I am tired of restarting my flight every time to sync it)
  5. Eco mode as consumed 43Wh/km in free road (as You can see my riding status it sport mode and as well as ride mode it performs good in tariff and free roads)

Can you plz plz plz degrade my flight to previous version? I dont want this update for my flight.

I thing some of the owner’s felt the same.
@chethan.bn @Abhishek @hemanth.anand @AnaghDeshpande @rajeshkav
What do you think sir…,

4 Likes

Absolutely agree with you. I think the consumption has increased. App sync isn’t working. Eco is not so Economical (in terms of efficiency) and battery stats and predicted range issue. Bad update overall.

1 Like

Ather said they have discontinued 340 but they continue the idea and performance taste with this new eco mode

so folks who are missing 340… please use eco mode

3 Likes

Bro, I am totally disappointed with this update. 5km shortage in sports mode. It make’s a lot of difference to me. This update is forcing me to ride slooooooow in sports mode.

1 Like

I know. True range of sport is 55. And if it looses out 5 km. That’s still a lot. It’s very disappointing.

1 Like

Charging status on dash and app completely out of sync.

The ride stats are all confusing especially in the mixed mode driving scenario

Definitely not an update that was tested.

Just when I thought that things were settling down for me and I had reconciled with the front shock noise and rear seat noise !

1 Like

Damn right. and its supposed to be a stable update :roll_eyes:

I think Ather rushed to give all of its existing customers the Eco mode ahead of them starting deliveries in Chennai. It was said at Chennai launch that Chennai customers would get the Eco mode from day one of deliveries…

1 Like

My mobile app isn’t working. Anyone else facing this issue. I tried re installing. Stilll not working.

I am also getting same issues when Ather resolve this issue too many problems with this update

I faced a similar issue recently. My mobile app was stuck once I logged in.

Uninstalling the app did not help. Not sure if you are facing the same issue. I was able to access the app after I contacted ather support.

Just realized the app doesn’t work on VPN. Has anyone faced similar issue?

What part of it doesn’t work on VPN?