Mobile App

My basement does not have signal, but I had it parked for more than in hour where there was good signal, still, not stats that synched. Only ones I see are from the day before. How much data does the scooter (how many days data) store?

No updates since last night.

Should I call Customer Care as I don’t see my rides syncing. I can see that the odometer and trip information sync but not the stats.

Does the Recent Rides data sync at a different time than the Ride Stats?

1 Like

It’s a problem… you should call up the helpline…

One more question on this - does the sync (Recent Rides) only happen when it’s charging?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Battery SoC Indicator

Even my rides aren’t getting synchronized!! @Ather.Team resolve this issue!!

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t be comparing. But I have two connected vehicles in my garage now. Both brand new. A Hyundai Venue and an Ather 450. Both have E-sims.

But the Hyundai blue link app is way more accurate and draws the rides stats as soon as the drive ends. Or you can even do it manually. And shows much more data which is freaking amazing.

6 Likes

What was the waiting time.
My uncle has ordered, 45 day waiting time!!

We pre-ordered it as soon as they opened the pre orders. And we were the chief guests for the venue launch in Trident Yeshwanthpur. We got it in approximately 20 days.

It’s a 1.0L DCT BTW. And denim blue. No one has got it so soon. One of the first in Bangalore to have the DCT.

2 Likes

Great!!

Yeah. :sweat_smile: It’s freaking amazing. Too many features. And DCT is extremely smooth.

1 Like

My ride statistics stopped syncing since last night. I see many folks have already reported this.

@Ather.Team Could you guys check and let us know how to fix this?

1 Like

It started working again since yesterday. I had to loose 2-3 ride data during this window. Not sure if @Ather.Team pushed any fix or it was a temporary glitch in the system.

For me the network is really frustrating and almost all of the time it is gone or else there will be a cross mark against the tower symbol. Therefore, vehicle and app will not be in sync and then mostly after a reset works fine for me. Anyone else facing the same issue?

1 Like

This issue is recurring!! My entire rides of today hasnt been synced, @Shreyas @Ather.Team. please slove this

1 Like

There’s this though if you shutdown after your trip then it won’t be synced it I’m not wrong.

I did not shutdown!! At any point.

Sunday’s ride not updated!!! Aswell as todays early morning rides are also not updated!! @AtherTeam

The last ride I see is from June 30. @Ather.Team how can we get this to sync better. Can we have a manual push for the rides to sync? I know this was asked for earlier.

1 Like