Mileage Archives

How much mileage we can get if we ride on speeds of 70-80 on highway with a constant throttle with no breaking as moving on highway If anyone tried and tested on sports mode

1 Like

I got around 88 km on sports mode at a highway.

2 Likes

My efficiency and projected range numbers are messed up since a week, for efficiency of 25 I am seeing the projected range as 98km on my one month old gen 3 450x. Any help guys?

2 Likes

But at which speeds you ride on highway

1 Like

Hope the TRIP A and TRIP B returns… It was so convenient… Even the APP shows both trips

3 Likes

Well I tried it out once while cruising in 60 - 70

How do you get such low efficiency?? I maintain suggested tyre pressure, and smooth driving as much as possible without pillion and clear stretch.of road (no inclination). I don’t get lower below 24 Wh/km

1 Like

I have tried driving at 60-65 kmph for approx 20 kms on the highway (battery drain was around 22%). I could get an efficiency of around 36

Were you going down the slope??

2 Likes

1 Like

Its very easy to achieve in short distance when you travel to inclined route of short distance…

I am damn sure its inclination as ican see 48km/h top speed and average of 15km/h … Kind of misleading :joy:

1 Like

That’s maxx 24wh/km you can achieve…

1 Like

Add images

Go long and sane!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow how did you get sucha view ?

Ride statistics page in Ather page

1 Like

It’s part of the monthly report which is sent on mail & also accessible from the order page

Just habituated, i don’t force myself or limit myself to go slower to maintain efficiency, i just built my muscle memory and now every ride i go it’s shows 100+ projected range :slightly_smiling_face: recently i was on a Highway ride with Pillion and ride was 30kms one way , i got 29wh/km in sports mode with Pillion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like