Mileage Archives

7 Likes

First day with my ather. Took the delivery in the morning around 11:30 and driven around 71 K M.

6 Likes

Finally into the Century!

9 Likes

Hey do you live near geleyara Balaga? @amithsnair

@AnaghDeshpande

Wow. One more in our area.

1 Like

I reside near Jalahalli cross. Had gone there to meet one of my friend

3 Likes

Today, my ride started from office with 85% SOC and reached home with 78% SOC. Total distance covered 7.3 kms. So, 7.3 kms using 7% charge. So, range should be > 100.

But, ride statistics shows 89 km. How? I noticed it few times but ignored it. Today thought to check the reason behind it.

5 Likes

What mode is better? :wink:

27 Likes

then it was over-optimistic :slight_smile:

It looks there’s difference between the % shown in dashboard and actual calculation…

Looks like my range increases with speed :joy:

7 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

Reached 8k kms mark…:point_up:t3:

2 Likes

After seeing this. I need call ambulance now :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Dear Ather team

Pls address my concern

I booked my vehicle on 17th Nov 2018 and got delivery on 29th Sep 2019 :rage:… pathetic…

My friends have booked on jan/feb 19 and have got the vehicle on Jun 19, much earlier than me and their range is very good min 85KM to 100KM in Sports mode with the top speed of 60km/hr to 70km/hr…

Pls clarify…

Really i dont know how they are getting very good range even after driving at a good speed.

I am driving now within 35 to 50 range (which is very bad :pensive:, i am used to drive at an avg speed of 55 to 70 km/hr ) from past couple of days but still not getting a good range …:confounded:

3 Likes

Reach out to customer support for any issues with your vehicle. This is not a channel for individual queries.

For queries/issues related to the Ather 450, call on +91 7676 600 900 or drop a line on info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

When did you complete your payment ?

2 Likes

You might want to check the tyre pressure and also keep it checked every month. Also, you could get your vehicle washed to maintain smooth functioning.

2 Likes

Not sure how the first part of your message is related to the range :slight_smile:

Hope you read this FAQ page… ; there are plenty of tips to improve range

6 Likes

Check your tyre pressure… Inflate it before your rides…
It will drastically change the energy used due to change in drag

3 Likes

How does the Average Speed gets calculated in the Stats? Does it take idle period into consideration?

For e.g. if one drives average speed of 30 kmph for 10 mins and then waits in signal for 10 minutes, will the average speed be 30 kmph or 15 kmph?

1 Like

Based on my experience, idle time is also considered for avg speed calculation.

1 Like