Mileage Archives

Already checked in SPORT mode ( 55 KM in full charge)the range give is 100% right you will get it for sure i checked it

There is one old slogan years back Fill it…Shut it…Forget it… for Hero Honda motor cycle . For Now Ather its changed to Charge it…Remove it…Forget it…:grinning: Dont count the millage scooter dash board shows exact range not app its only predicted range. Just charge and enjoy each and every moment of riding thats all :grinning:

3 Likes

Hello All, I’m not Pro Forum person and just a learner.

Wanted to share my ride stats of today’s.

I’m happy!

7 Likes

That is a nice efficiency you got there!

How to reduce wh/km to increase the km And how to use Regen to increase the battery capacity in turn the mileage

Hi this should help you in clarifying the same.

Efficiency:

How to use regen:

2 Likes

Less efficiency grater Average Speed with highest top speed in Sports mode…

2 Likes

Accelerate slowly and prepare for changes in traffic flow.

I’d Initially thought that better efficiency was related to lower top speed. But it’s actually just about making best use of the power you put into the wheels.

Could’ve saved myself some time and back ache if I knew this when I went to Savandurga and Shivagange🤦🏻‍♂️

Here’s an example:

Getting a good efficiency on flyovers and highways is easier. In the screenshot below, I’d actually kept a constant speed of about 45-55kmph. Gathered some speed and kept the throttle position constant while climbing flyovers. Coasted, and maybe even accelerated a bit while coming down, depending on whether I’ll have to slow down or climb another flyover. If you prepare for what’s ahead of you and use regen or acceleration accordingly, you will see better efficiency numbers.

Accelerating gradually is probably difficult though. SPORT mode detects even the slightest change in throttle movement. It’s easier to do in ECO or RIDE mode. It might take some time to learn to throttle slowly in SPORT mode.

Trying to push my efficiency numbers lower and top speed numbers higher :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! I was happy indeed as Sports Mode giving such performance : )

1 Like

Great Examples and explanation :+1:t2: Thanks for sharing…

1 Like

Achieved good mileage with better speed. Trying to push further more

1 Like

Pushed further more…

1 Like

Hey even i stay at ecity. We can meet up sometime

1 Like

definitely Bro. where do you stay in electronic city

I stay at Doddathoguru

am just 2kms away from you bro ! near E.City police station

Please call me on [redacted] and we can connect sometime.

Hey folks,

Please avoid sharing your phone numbers publicly here. Use the Direct Message feature to share personal information if needed.

2 Likes

you could hv joined in police bro… QRT :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you put pillion rider defiantly it took more power to drive they you cont get same mileage as show predicted. if you encounter sudden inclination then you have accelerate more then also it consume more power. You will get more mileage only in flat smooth road not in bumpi , humps roads.You cont achieve below 30 Wh/km in these type of roads.You cont avoid red halo also