Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

Great Pricing people at Ather will buy it!

1 Like

Exactly my point. I can feel new regen is very strong.

Road tax 10k to be added in most states :joy:

7% so 13k in Odisha.

What do you say for my Question bro - “ Thru OTA We can make all these Features Backward Possible or Not??”

Just asking Curious, I also Tried this on Wheee Camp

Community Day will answer all these Questions

Pricing is Cool :heart_eyes:

Definitely Buying it on August 2024 :purple_heart:

On the Day of my Gen 2 450x’s 3rd Year Anniversary + My 1,00,000 KMs ODO :white_check_mark:

TN 39 ** 3957 - Ather 450 apeX on my Garage :imp:

1 Like

The Dot charger is stopped. While buying my gen4 I enquired about buying the Dot charger seperately, but they told me it’s stopped now

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any update on Ather Buyback Program?

S1?? You mean Series 1 Bro :sweat_smile:

Hahahah…yea my Series 1

1 Like

so on-road price shown includes everything? No separate pro pack and all? If that’s the case then the price is ok i guess.

here’s some free unasked for consultation @tarun The whole pro pack thing was always idiotic in my opinion. You can’t expect people to pay good money for the pro pack and then again ask them to pay for Ather connect. The lineup should have always been 450S with no smarts and aggressive price and 450X with all smarts included in two battery capacities/ price points + Ather connect as a paid subscription.

The “pro pack” was born from the 450+/X differentiation which itself was mainly based on range. Now that you have two battery capacities, why gatekeep features only to have multiple products with mere ~5k to 10k price difference in between them?

1 Like

Now everyone wants one and the big question is buyback knew it lol hope they get

1 Like

I don’t think post-official launch you won’t get into any trouble, bro.

All i understood from this event was that the bike is a same as gen 3, 3.1 n 4 All that new is the software and color.

The new magic twist is just a improvement in the algorithm. The top speed is obtained by just feeding more power to the motor.

All these are just software upgrades.

All this features are easily backward compatible with gen 3 n above. But they will give RTO excuses.

5 Likes

Andhra Pradesh road tax amount is Rs. 22500

Even 450 gen 1 and 1.5 upgrade program was announced in community day event. No information no apology nothing. We can understand if it’s not feasible now to offer in old pricing due to subsidy changes, but as courtesy they should tell the truth to OG owners . But buyback they are liable and if anyone takes legal action what will they do.

2 Likes

The pro pack thing is to bypass fame 2 ex showroom price limitation . Without pro pack they are loosing money on scooter sold or Max to max breakeven.

1 Like

I’ll definitely not buy this for 2 lakh +

I got my 3.1 for 1.42 lakhs.

2 Likes

It’s called limited edition for a reason:)

I won’t pay 60k extra for more regen, 5 kms extra range and translucent panels.

1 Like

Yeah people with limited calculations will buy it.

Colour is too bright and transparent panel looks like a toy…

1 Like