Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

:joy::joy: same here. I was expecting Swapnil or someone else to come and continue, but it just ended

6 Likes

I can reveal a Picture But I donno What Legal Action Ather will take :confounded:

Trust me bro it is strong I ha e tryed it u think that costing regen was strong it’s is 3x

2 Likes

So we have 100km/hr vehicle to ride in the city.

will people stop flagging the posts? seriously though.

My 10 cents on the launch. Well, this might be the last iteration on the platform of 450, it has maxed out on the battery capacity installed in the chassis, it has maxed out the power the motor can produce.

The display lagging will continue as the peak performance was the only goal. I had hopes that the belt cover/guard would fit and maybe be backwards compatible, but those words do not exist in Ather dictionary.

As far as the sales of Ather apex might go, It might be in a conflict as most of the reviews are pointing at family scooters might take it away.

BTW congrats on 10 years of journey @tarun @swapniljain and team.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Memes

As I said they can keep flagging post. They can’t silence the truth.

4 Likes

Posts flagged have no relevance to this topic. Any 1x1 conversations need to be moved to DM’s or Chat.

3 Likes

Pricing is out on the Ather website.

1 Like

Great Pricing people at Ather will buy it!

1 Like

Exactly my point. I can feel new regen is very strong.

Road tax 10k to be added in most states :joy:

7% so 13k in Odisha.

What do you say for my Question bro - “ Thru OTA We can make all these Features Backward Possible or Not??”

Just asking Curious, I also Tried this on Wheee Camp

Community Day will answer all these Questions

Pricing is Cool :heart_eyes:

Definitely Buying it on August 2024 :purple_heart:

On the Day of my Gen 2 450x’s 3rd Year Anniversary + My 1,00,000 KMs ODO :white_check_mark:

TN 39 ** 3957 - Ather 450 apeX on my Garage :imp:

1 Like

The Dot charger is stopped. While buying my gen4 I enquired about buying the Dot charger seperately, but they told me it’s stopped now

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any update on Ather Buyback Program?

S1?? You mean Series 1 Bro :sweat_smile:

Hahahah…yea my Series 1

1 Like

so on-road price shown includes everything? No separate pro pack and all? If that’s the case then the price is ok i guess.

here’s some free unasked for consultation @tarun The whole pro pack thing was always idiotic in my opinion. You can’t expect people to pay good money for the pro pack and then again ask them to pay for Ather connect. The lineup should have always been 450S with no smarts and aggressive price and 450X with all smarts included in two battery capacities/ price points + Ather connect as a paid subscription.

The “pro pack” was born from the 450+/X differentiation which itself was mainly based on range. Now that you have two battery capacities, why gatekeep features only to have multiple products with mere ~5k to 10k price difference in between them?

1 Like

Now everyone wants one and the big question is buyback knew it lol hope they get

1 Like

I don’t think post-official launch you won’t get into any trouble, bro.