Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

Agree with that. It is not a neutral colour. It is very likely that the Blue tint won’t fit well with other colours.

2 Likes

White would go with any color :).

I wonder if those panels would fit on our Gen1. But even if it did, we would have to re-route any cabling so they don’t look ugly and have to paint the interior frame in a contrasting color so it stands out.

IMHO. Too much work for a workhorse that takes me to office and back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also Warp+ I can understand.

Because the top speed is mentioned in the RC, but rest is simply bs and marketing tactics.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sticker on scootet

** Mod Note **

Posts get flagged if they are irrelevant, erroneous, abusive or one liners that do not add value to the conversation.

You can troll Ather in the memes thread, you can talk about features or the lack of it in the Feature Requests category, you can write about your experience of riding an Ather in the Reviews category.

But please just stick the right category and make our lives a little easier.

6 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on moderation and flags

Dont worry Ather will launch Ather Duplex and do some modifications and will call it a new Ather

atleast I got my gen 3 450x for 1.4L (after charger refund),most gen 3.1 owners bought at 1.75L in Q2-Q3 2023 and got obsolete in August

3 Likes

That’s so true plus we even have active cooling for the moter which is removed after 3.1 if that’s correct we dint get correct statement from them tooo

1 Like

there are only 2 gen 4 450x and no 450S in my town compared to couple hundred gen 3 & 3.1 so I havent got chance to check if fan is removed only on 450S or all of them.

1 Like

Going off topic before it gets flagged.

From Gen 3 the heat sink is made quite big and fan has been removed.

2 Likes

I doubt fan is removed. When the vehicle is kept under sun for too long you do feel the fan running

It’s some scooters that doesn’t have fan.

There supposed to be 1 fan in Gen 1, 1.5, and 2 fans, gen 2 onwards one for the display to cool down and other for the motor controller.

I heard from gen 3 onwards they removed the 1 from motor controller and made it passively cooled by increasing the heat sink design. So eventually it will be cooled when vehicle is moving.

The fan under the display will still continue to exist. That is why you can here is spinning if scooter is kept under sun long period of time. This fan has independent controller and turns on high temp irrelevant of scooter is turned on or not.

3 Likes

based on user experience we can ask for any features or improvement. We don’t have to go into intricate details i feel. Ather is giving a warranty of 3 years means they were obliged to validate and ensure the performance by their management. if user experience is compromised we can highlight… this is what I feel… even in my experience in automotive field I don’t accept OEM to comment on how to achieve the results, we only ask the requirement and give solution with a cost…

You are discussing on wrong thread. But still I can answer that Ather is living in 2010. All request to make anything useful in the scooter will get ignored. Instead they will push what they like. The whole purpose of having the forum and make user suggestions went down the drain.

3 Likes

i thought of replying to the missing Fan topic…

Mine is August 2023 Model 3.7

Alright so this might be true. Also thank you for a detailed reply

So Gen2 has both active & passive cooling?