Maintenance and Service

Look at the vehicle delivery guy’s riding efficiency when delivering my vehicle at my doorstep after service, plus delivered with a rear punctured tyre (it was fixed later by them after calling them back). I never rode my Ather till now at such a high power consuming ride. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hahha even efficiency of Tata Nexon ev is 100 wh per km

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji , my 450 service not done properly.
It looks like the brake fluid reservoir on the left one is filled but the right one left as it is after the 5k service done last month. I’m surprised even after you listing so many check points.

This is bad number. It takes a lot of pain to get back our number (efficiency) once this kind of burning is done by service guys. That is why we need GUEST/SERVICE Mode.

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji have scheduled service for my 450 regarding front panel rattling noise. Could you ask your service dept to sort out front suspension noise which is present from day 1 since i got my vehicle ? I have complained to ather service regarding this every time they pick my vehicle but still no resolution of this annoying issue they say this how front suspension in ather was designed and they can’t help it. But you say it otherwise.

3 Likes

A honest feedback to Ather Service. I have experienced service from most vendors and is as given…premium vehicles usually are more precise in their service and work on delivery of 10/10 condition vehicle. Ather being premium was expected to deliver the same… yet every service the vehicle has had to go back once due to something missed. Sometimes the side stand is not aligned on side panel repair. On belt re-fitment, the brake pads are too near and scratching. the front assembly is loose. or simply the vehicle was not cleaned.

I am guessing they have their hands full with factory and new cities etc. but service is a make or break for any premium brand

13 Likes

Not the experience we want you to have :frowning: Have you reported these post service?

1 Like

In the first place, such points should never arise when the bike is delivered back to the customer after servicing. Hopefully there is a checklist that ensures that vehicle is free from issues before delivery to the customer. Hope Ather sticks to impeccable quality standards with respect to servicing as built into the product. Let it not be like the other two wheeler companies that create such a mess that the customer gets frustrated. Let Ather not expect the customer to report issues post service.

3 Likes

Yes had them take it back always and rectify

How much of time and effort one loses on this? Loss of time and effort for both customer and Ather. It’s better to deploy a system that addresses this and not be like other ordinary companies.

1 Like

I sometimes think @abhishek.balaji is more responsive than the entire Ather Service team

8 Likes

In 2 months, three times my bike as been taken for repair. Even as I write this from last Thursday the bike is at service. on saturday they told will deliver the bike this Wednesday and give an update today. They did not call me today. They always provide a clean communication sorry, sorry we will make sure will check and fix it. They told again it’s key set issue and they are replacing it. They took my permission that they will ride 100 kms to test it but till now I do not see they have tested it. I my app it shows the same odm. My hard earn money is lost with the bike. Eveyt time I take this bike on road it’s risk to my life and my family… I do not know what to do, if this happens again after I get deliver the bike on Wednesday. @Ather.Team or @abhishek.balaji please fix it…

6 Likes

Very pity to hear about this.After spending lakhs,we are ending with this seems very bad.Not expecting from Ather.I think ather service is very bad.Not compete enough/technically sound service persons.

1 Like

Small issues are there after service…

Hey, I’ve flagged this to the team and they’re looking into this issue. Someone from team will reach out to you soon with an update.

Hi, does anyone know if there are vendors that provide waterless wash for the 450 (like they do for cars)? If yes, please recommend options, preferably around Indiranagar.

2 Likes

I ended up getting this kit: https://www.amazon.in/WaveX-WCWKIT-Waterless-Concentrate-Dilutable/dp/B07767JP71/

Note: Personal recommendation

2 Likes

I am giving my feedback after completing of one month. CHENNAI ATHER SERVICE TEAM IS VERY GOOD

3 Likes

Sad to hear this however, this seems a one off case!!!

I personally have dealt with their customer service team and its just amazing. I have had to deal with them about 5 times till now and have never been let down by their team as such!

Small hiccups will always be there but trust me those are negligible issues and hence I would rate them atleast a 9.5 on 10!

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji
I remember to have seen somewhere on the website information detailing the cost of replacement/servicing of some vital parts in Ather 450. I am unable to find them. Please help by posting the information here. Thanks.

1 Like